Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1/3 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the exclusive be available at sideshow? And are there any info on when preorders Start? Cant miss that one.

Looks like a dude cosplaying as Harley. Especially the straight on shots of the face. Cool for those that want to drop 1K on Harry Quinn.

I'm surprised too, just saw the pics posted earlier today, something is a little off.... I think her face is scrunched in more but not sure, something just feels a bit off and doesn't look like Margot Robbie. I really wanted to get her too. Maybe Prime 1 will make adjustments? :huh

Looks like a dude cosplaying as Harley. Especially the straight on shots of the face. Cool for those that want to drop 1K on Harry Quinn.

I will never get why people need to piss on something other people like, just because they don't. You won't find me in a Rogue One thread, pissing on that movie, just because I think its another worthless remake of stuff we have already seen 6 times.

Can't decide on her. Sometimes she looks spot on and sometimes it's a little off depending on what pics I see.

thewordintelligenceisalsothepolaroppositeofdolan_0a6e3bd1f9d88e169795acdf58dd97ee.jpg

A few of the people in here saying the portrait is off are also ones that say the SS 92 Catwoman PF looks just like Phieffer so I wouldn't give their opinion much weight.... The likeness on this Harley statue is very good IMO... maybe not perfect but better then anything I've seen from SS.

STUNNING! A must have- the details are insane-

Yes the neutral face is off and not Margot really but the other two heads are great

Back