Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone selling a DOTM Optimus Prime? With AoE Knight Prime on the way I'd like to display them both next to one another.

What are the issue to look out for with the DOTM Prime?
To those who have both, is this more detailed than the AOE?

Anyone selling a DOTM Optimus Prime? With AoE Knight Prime on the way I'd like to display them both next to one another.

Yeah man! That's exactly what I am going to do.. Get Knight Prime tomorrow (3/18)( sorry going to keep Optimus!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man! That's exactly what I am going to do.. Get Knight Prime tomorrow (3/18)( sorry going to keep Optimus!)

Good for you careyb! It would be nice to see both next to each other. I'm getting Knight tomorrow as well. I don't want to leave the house in fear of missing UPS.

Good for you careyb! It would be nice to see both next to each other. I'm getting Knight tomorrow as well. I don't want to leave the house in fear of missing UPS.

Cool! You know some people don't like Knight Prime I luv DOTM Optimus , but he needed an upgrade

I know it's a long shot...but is anyone here willing to sell me their base? Thanks!

Does anyone know where you can buy DOTM optimus from in Australia?

also, why does optimus prime hold the battle blades as though they are swords? shouldnt they protude from his wrists?

I have DOTM Optimus and now looking for AOE Knight to go with my collection. I'm on the wait list. Let me know if anyone wants to sell AOE Knight.

It's because that AUD price was originally set when it orignally went up for preorder when the AUD was stronger.

For example some US comparably priced SS statues which a year or two ago were $550 are now going up for preorder for over $800 now.

It's because that AUD price was originally set when it orignally went up for preorder when the AUD was stronger.

For example some US comparably priced SS statues which a year or two ago were $550 are now going up for preorder for over $800 now.

would be interested to know how many Australian's have bought these statues. I checked popculture and it seems they have 3 in stock as it didnt let me add a 4th to the basket.

if i got one i wold like to display with the blades, but im disappointed the blades are not coming out of his wrists

would be interested to know how many Australian's have bought these statues. I checked popculture and it seems they have 3 in stock as it didnt let me add a 4th to the basket.

if i got one i wold like to display with the blades, but im disappointed the blades are not coming out of his wrists

I got one when it first came out.

I'm guessing the price is off putting for most. You can get quite a lot of sold out stock from Popcultcha the Avengers 2 Hulk is I think $4999 and they have that in stock

Well I received my Prime 1 DOTM Optimus from popcultcha

It's missing the small blue piece from his left shoulder! Popchultcha said they will ask the supplier if a spare part is available.

Also I'm fairly certain the right foot has a defect on it.

The blue 'arch' that goes over the right foot seems to be misaligned compared to the left foot. its too far away from the 'cylinder' thing on his foot. also from the side, it doesn't line up anywhere near as it lines up on the left foot. from above, you can see the difference between the two feet. I mentioned this to popcultcha but they said they couldnt see anything wrong with it.

Ill put up some pictures as im not sure if left and right foot are meant to be the same, so hopefully someone who has this statue can assist and compare to their right foot.

Attachments

• 20160628_184629.jpg
    20160628_184629.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 20160628_184637.jpg
    20160628_184637.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 20160628_184651.jpg
    20160628_184651.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 143
  • 20160624_014505.jpg
    20160624_014505.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 20160628_184808.jpg
    20160628_184808.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 20160628_184816.jpg
    20160628_184816.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 142
And the missing left blue shoulder piece:

Attachments

• 20160621_004348.jpg
    20160621_004348.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 137
Well I received my Prime 1 DOTM Optimus from popcultcha

It's missing the small blue piece from his left shoulder! Popchultcha said they will ask the supplier if a spare part is available.

Also I'm fairly certain the right foot has a defect on it.

The blue 'arch' that goes over the right foot seems to be misaligned compared to the left foot. its too far away from the 'cylinder' thing on his foot. also from the side, it doesn't line up anywhere near as it lines up on the left foot. from above, you can see the difference between the two feet. I mentioned this to popcultcha but they said they couldnt see anything wrong with it.

Ill put up some pictures as im not sure if left and right foot are meant to be the same, so hopefully someone who has this statue can assist and compare to their right foot.

There have been many minor issues with this piece. I am seriously not surprised. But I have had great service from Popculture in the past so you should be covered.

It does sound like a defect to the foot. Can you post some images up.

Back