Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOTM Optimus goes onto the waitlist, was going to try and get this in 2018 but that looks to be gone now, oh well gutted that is for sure

If displayed right he shouldn't have an issue! But the base just makes it look premium. But if the space isn't there! Well no base I guess

I always think the piece is not quiet the same without the base, all pieces like this needs the base or it does not quiet feel the same

I always think the piece is not quiet the same without the base, all pieces like this needs the base or it does not quiet feel the same

Yes. Something is missing who the base. Like icing on the cake

Yes. Something is missing who the base. Like icing on the cake

That's right with the base it looks miles better. As it is apart of the theme. The only figures I like with or without the base are Hot Toys 1/6 scale as its a toy at that size. But for something your paying close to 3k for better display darn thing!

That's right with the base it looks miles better. As it is apart of the theme. The only figures I like with or without the base are Hot Toys 1/6 scale as its a toy at that size. But for something your paying close to 3k for better display darn thing!

Exactly, its a statue, and its a piece that should be displayed with pride. When getting pieces like this you got to make room to display it, because it is not cheap. Good luck to those displaying it without the base, but it is just not the same

Exactly, its a statue, and its a piece that should be displayed with pride. When getting pieces like this you got to make room to display it, because it is not cheap. Good luck to those displaying it without the base, but it is just not the same
Agreed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I agree as well, it also a matter of stability .. It will stand by by itself ... But how long? Don't want to take that chance of falling over Besides I like the bases!

I can't believe the regular edition is sold out on this as well. I can't seem to find it on Sideshow's site anywhere. I thought this was going to be around for awhile with such a high edition size.

I can't believe the regular edition is sold out on this as well. I can't seem to find it on Sideshow's site anywhere. I thought this was going to be around for awhile with such a high edition size.

Yeah that is hard to believe... Need to verify this ...hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Box 1 is 76.3 x 44.8 x 90.3 cm with a weight of 18.9 kg. this is the outer cardboard box
Box 2 is approximately 68 x 80 x 22 cm. This is the inner black prime box. Sorry but I don't have the weight

Hope this helps

Box 1 is 76.3 x 44.8 x 90.3 cm with a weight of 18.9 kg. this is the outer cardboard box
Box 2 is approximately 68 x 80 x 22 cm. This is the inner black prime box. Sorry but I don't have the weight

Hope this helps
thanks that will do thanks again

Guys,

I really want to display him with the shield and the big gun but I am afraid the joints may crack due to heavy weight just like Megatron in some of the posts. Do you think it is an issue in the long run?

Back