Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150804_034820.jpg

20150804_034129.jpg

20150804_034759.jpg

The light bars had a brushed metal finish, so I painted them black. Simple set-up. The last picture shows how Prime is displayed now no LED bar anymore.

I think the spotlight looks nicer. Is it too bright, led? If I may comment, maybe the spotlight looks a bit big, similar height to the base :)

Just received Prime OMG! once I set him up and admired him for about an hour I looked at my other sideshow show statues and was like, these look like garbage compared to Prime... did anyone besides me feel this way?

I do! Cant get enough of DOTM Optimus! By far the center piece of my collection!
By the way the EX is gone...wait list now.

Just received Prime OMG! once I set him up and admired him for about an hour I looked at my other sideshow show statues and was like, these look like garbage compared to Prime... did anyone besides me feel this way?

a little bit.
but dont forgett.the other statues cost 500-600 each/this 2500
5=1

Same as me... Im on my 3rd prime1 statue, and every box has a different number. Did everything attached correctly? On my starscream, i had to sand down one of the arms to get in the socket, and even now it doesnt go all the way in. It could be due to the different edition numbers.

Thanks for that random pic.
It also makes me appreciate G1 Prime a little more.
Is that the metal one?
Looks great!

IMAG1684.jpg
Yes, left is Megatron, right is Starscream
Megatron still is best for me because its solid and heavy.

Nice collection!
I do wonder what they were thinking/drinking/smoking when they designed Starscream. He looks quite odd.

I wish they make the base all similar height... Keep them in scale much better.

Back