Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so upset but who am I kidding. While not satisfied with the size I'm really impressed with the detail and light up features and I really want an Optimus in my collection. I let my WL convert and will own this in my collection. Looking forward to a bumblebee next

Did yours just convert?
Sideshow usually waits until Friday to convert. Lol! :lol

Did yours just convert?
Sideshow usually waits until Friday to convert. Lol! :lol

nah converted last week. I was to lazy to cancel the conversion and then the NRD charged. Thought about calling SS to see if I could wiggle out of it but then said screw it

Watched Transformers 1 last night for the first time since watching it on opening night at the movie theatre all those years ago...have to say, its certainly got me pumped up again for the Prime 1 Optimus like I was the day I pre ordered him...if you think about it, January isn't too far away :yess:

How did it work for Megatron in regards to how soon those of us who have ordered through Sideshow will receive Optimus Prime? Was Megatron released first in Asia before Sideshow received stock?

Watched Transformers 1 last night for the first time since watching it on opening night at the movie theatre all those years ago...have to say, its certainly got me pumped up again for the Prime 1 Optimus like I was the day I pre ordered him...if you think about it, January isn't too far away :yess:

How did it work for Megatron in regards to how soon those of us who have ordered through Sideshow will receive Optimus Prime? Was Megatron released first in Asia before Sideshow received stock?

From what I read yes, Asia got there's first then we got em, I'm sure the same will go for prime. those lucky basterds also got the ex megatron where us in the good old USA didn't even get a chance to buy one.

From what I read yes, Asia got there's first then we got em, I'm sure the same will go for prime. those lucky basterds also got the ex megatron where us in the good old USA didn't even get a chance to buy one.

I'm in Asia, I ordered the regular to save money. You'll get yours, dont' worry. I am still awaiting Batman pf, imagine when I get my hands on Superman :rotfl

I'm in Asia, I ordered the regular to save money. You'll get yours, dont' worry. I am still awaiting Batman pf, imagine when I get my hands on Superman :rotfl

Yea, its all swings and roundabouts isn't it...people in Asia get certain things first and those in the states sometimes get things before everyone else...Obviously as Prime 1 are based in Japan it makes sense that those guys in Asia will get their Primes first which is cool, will be nice to see some inhand production pics to get us even more excited come the time...

Pau, you still haven't received your Bats or Supes yet? Man...your in for a treat buddy! Especially Supes...that guy is simply on of the best PFs ive seen from Sideshow since the days of the old school grails such as the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Doom PF's :horror :thud:

Yea, its all swings and roundabouts isn't it...people in Asia get certain things first and those in the states sometimes get things before everyone else...Obviously as Prime 1 are based in Japan it makes sense that those guys in Asia will get their Primes first which is cool, will be nice to see some inhand production pics to get us even more excited come the time...

Pau, you still haven't received your Bats or Supes yet? Man...your in for a treat buddy! Especially Supes...that guy is simply on of the best PFs ive seen from Sideshow since the days of the old school grails such as the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Doom PF's :horror :thud:

Andy, I think I will get my Superman when you guys get Wonder Woman probably :lol

No we didn't get the ex Megatron in the US, only Asia did.
Oouw, the matrix. I think the matrix with Optimus is better as he is holdin it in his hand, Mega, you just put it on base. So not really important IMO :). Plus I believe only 30 in Asia got the exc that came with Matrix

Oouw, the matrix. I think the matrix with Optimus is better as he is holdin it in his hand, Mega, you just put it on base. So not really important IMO :). Plus I believe only 30 in Asia got the exc that came with Matrix

It was 300 ex total from what I read, 700 regular versions.

What are the chances of seeing Optimus Prime at this months Comic Con guys? We got Megatron last year so would only be fair to see OP this time :rock

someone needs to update the list on page one, hasn't been done so since April..just saying hehe

i got a ex from Simplytoys and there have been lot of waitlist conversions as well

Back