Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has annouced 500 for EX!!!

Also i'm in doubt that 500 is combined with japan edition and sideshow edition OR 500 edition is only ordered via Sideshow website?

I still don't get the frog lol, buy Optimus instead CC!

500 ES wow I did not expect that! Shows how popular he is and how blown away people are by this piece!

I think Prime1 are making a mental note atm 'make more Autobots':p

Bet you Bee will be the same.

Well thats it, pre-order date has come, Exclusives all sold out, plenty of OP Regulars and CDUK is £100 off if you pay in full so it be £1680 which is a very good price.

Now the 1 year painful waiting game....

Well thats it, pre-order date has come, Exclusives all sold out, plenty of OP Regulars and CDUK is £100 off if you pay in full so it be £1680 which is a very good price.

Now the 1 year painful waiting game....

I am thankful for the year so that I can pay for it :lol

So they sold 500 in less than a day, at a cool 2.4k a pop, so 3 days for the reg to sell out then:p But let's give it a week.

Still, crazy demand.

I wonder if the 500/2000 edition size includes Japan.

I can't believe SS sold 500 of these in less than 24 hours.

If there is 2500 available from SS, Megatron limited at 500 will eventually become highly sought. When everyone picks up prime, they will want Megatron as well to complete their Prime1 TF collection. With the likes of Bee and Star Scream coming out, Megatron could be the rarest one to get in time. Prime and Mega are the must have together. Fits perfectly. It's like having bacon and eggs but with no eggs :lol

Back