Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally added this guy to my collection and words cannot describe how pleased I am! Amazing piece for sure!

0e903b7f61bd535a62b97185d5f410fe.jpg

7c5d3de9ff0ff3433bdacea385f2858e.jpg

c534f127caaa62be5acd394f0c4d9986.jpg

0c029aacd49ac97329897d78d78ee673.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on this mate. Still blows my mind how impressive this looks

Finally added this guy to my collection and words cannot describe how pleased I am! Amazing piece for sure!

0e903b7f61bd535a62b97185d5f410fe.jpg

7c5d3de9ff0ff3433bdacea385f2858e.jpg

c534f127caaa62be5acd394f0c4d9986.jpg

0c029aacd49ac97329897d78d78ee673.jpg

Congrats on getting him, he is by far and always will be the best Optimus that prime 1 will ever make. I get myn around april time, should have him paid off in december time

LOTRfan85.. you will NOT be disappointed. I own their Bumblebee but I was still surprised with just how impressive Optimus Prime is. Top piece in my collection.

LOTRfan85.. you will NOT be disappointed. I own their Bumblebee but I was still surprised with just how impressive Optimus Prime is. Top piece in my collection.

Yeah I agree Jealous you have him, but I will have him so not all bad. I got a payment plan with a good buddy of myn from the collection groups, I make my third of four payment plans monday night. But even after paying for him cannot have him shipped until I get Megatron paid off, so they shipped together safe and sound by a buyer, who is setting up the travelling to pick up Megatron, no custom fees from Feedex. They will both cost me 4,500 dollars all together, big change to spend but I am only collecting Megatron and optimus and transformers is done, its not a line I ever intend on expanding haha. Those shots really do bring out the quality of Optimus right there, so much value for money with all those weapons

My wife cracks me up. She sometimes looks at the display and asks "Did you change your statues around? My Answer! Yeah just spaced them out a bit as they were cramped...she not noticing the : new ones added lol

Lol! Luckily I think my wife has stopped trying to keep up because in the past I'd sell my pieces as fast as I'd buy them. No way I could sneak Prime through the doors though. Broke the news to her ahead of time. My XM Studio Iron Man MK7 sell funded a good chunk of this purchase so she wouldn't kill me. The XM Iron Man was nice but this is grail.

Lol! Luckily I think my wife has stopped trying to keep up because in the past I'd sell my pieces as fast as I'd buy them. No way I could sneak Prime through the doors though. Broke the news to her ahead of time. My XM Studio Iron Man MK7 sell funded a good chunk of this purchase so she wouldn't kill me. The XM Iron Man was nice but this is grail.

Good choice!

Yeah I saw that Mk7 that you had for sale. That thing was boss!

And here is optimus since both ROTF Megatron and DOTM Optimus were shipped together by a seller who I bought optimus from him, and Megatron from another seller who they picked up Megatron and shipped the both together

The boxes of both statues all 5 of them lol

Bottom of the base

Optimus just the hands

Optimus with sword and axe

Optimus with gun and sword

Optimus with Gun and axe

Optimus with the sword and shield

Optimus and Megatron displayed

Just missing the protect and destroy poster and this transformers shelf and collection feels more complete

Back