Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, I can't believe I didn't see this until now! I'm not a statue collector but I totally would have splurged on this one.

Yeah I know, I had to get this because IMO it has the best likeness after the Horse one.

Unfortunately it looks like the hands on hips pose is only available in the Ultimate version, and there's obviously no point in getting on that waitlist now. And I'm not really feeling the crossed arms pose as much.

Guess the only hope at this point is eBay, but I know those prices are going to be insane. :gah:

I would jump on the wait list now because you never know, sometimes people cancel their orders once the statue is released because they have no longer have the money to buy it.

Last edited:
I'm still tempted to pick up the arms crossed version as I think the light up feature is cool and the likeness is great. Only problems are that I don't have any 1/3 scale statues. I mostly have quarter scale comic based pieces. I'm also planning on getting sideshow's wonder woman as well as prime 1's new 52. This and the ultimate versions are so nice though...

I would jump on the wait list now because you never know, sometimes people cancel their orders once the statue is released because they have no longer have the money to buy it.

Yeah I did get on the waitlist just for the hell of it, but I'm sure it's probably 100 people deep at this point, and given people already had to pay a big NRD I don't see many people dropping off of it. It's just too bad Prime1 is doing such a small run of this.

I'm still considering the other version though. I don't like the pose quite enough to get a full statue, but as a bust I think it might work well enough.

Yeah I did get on the waitlist just for the hell of it, but I'm sure it's probably 100 people deep at this point, and given people already had to pay a big NRD I don't see many people dropping off of it. It's just too bad Prime1 is doing such a small run of this.

Well you never know man, good luck.

I'm still considering the other version though. I don't like the pose quite enough to get a full statue, but as a bust I think it might work well enough.

Sounds good.

Proportions are almost identical if you overlay a transparent version of gadots face over it. Head angle and eyes are slightly different but if they were closer it would be identical.

Attachments

• 8077AA6B-356E-44C6-BAD3-57579F475D68.jpeg
    8077AA6B-356E-44C6-BAD3-57579F475D68.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 91
I actually prefer the arms crossed version. But that's just personal preference and I can't wait to get my hands on the entire line.

I think they both look great and am really regretting not ordering the ultimate

Out of the couple dozen preorders that I have in total, the Ultimate is just one of two orders I have directly with Sideshow.

As I just had to have the Ultimate set, with both the bust options that it comes with, even though it'll cost me quite a bit extra importing pieces rather than sourcing regular edition pieces locally.

I think they both look great and am really regretting not ordering the ultimate

This has just recently been waitlisted at Primes website, so that may be an another for you if you can't get it from Sideshow.

Out of the couple dozen preorders that I have in total, the Ultimate is just one of two orders I have directly with Sideshow.

I take it the other is the 1/3 JL MOS EX?

As I just had to have the Ultimate set, with both the bust options that it comes with, even though it'll cost me quite a bit extra importing pieces rather than sourcing regular edition pieces locally.

This is going to cost a lot of money for us, especially with that 10% addition cost, not to mention the custom charges fee for orders over $1000 AUD, but she is worth it I guess.

Last edited:
I take it the other is the 1/3 JL MOS EX?

This is going to cost a lot of money for us, especially with that 10% addition cost, not to mention the custom charges fee for orders over $1000 AUD, but she is worth it I guess.

That's correct! Good guess.

And keep in mind that everything we import will get hit by GST, not just those items priced above $1,000 AUD......well at least those companies which does 'unfortunately' include Sideshow who abide by the new Australian requirement for international companies to collect and remit GST (value added tax) directly to the Australian taxation office.

That's correct! Good guess.

Well I thought that would be the most obvious one you would go for after WW. I wanted to to get that one to but I really didn't want to buy two high priced items from Sideshow, given how much it will cost just to import WW.

And keep in mind that everything we import will get hit by GST, not just those items priced above $1,000 AUD......well at least those companies which does 'unfortunately' include Sideshow who abide by the new Australian requirement for international companies to collect and remit GST (value added tax) directly to the Australian taxation office.

Yes I know I just ordered something off ebay and forgot about that 10% GST till I saw it at the end of the transaction. :gah:

Well that was unexpected. My waitlist for the Ultimate version just converted after only placing it a couple months ago. Only problem is, it's with Prime1 and not Sideshow, which means an extra $300 for shipping from Japan. And I'm just not sure anymore that I want it THAT bad!

Guess I probably should have thought this through better, instead of jumping on the waitlist on a whim. Lol. :slap

Well that was unexpected. My waitlist for the Ultimate version just converted after only placing it a couple months ago. Only problem is, it's with Prime1 and not Sideshow, which means an extra $300 for shipping from Japan. And I'm just not sure anymore that I want it THAT bad!

Guess I probably should have thought this through better, instead of jumping on the waitlist on a whim. Lol. :slap

I am on the SSC waitlist and really hoping for a conversion. I'm with you on the $300 shipping. That is a lot of extra money.

Not sure how Prime1 works for overseas buyers, but here in Japan their waitlist "rules" are quite strict:
You lose your deposit after conversion even if you decide to cancel + no option for splitting payments for waitlist conversions...

Yeah I realize I'm probably out $124 for the waitlist deposit. Or I could keep my order and just try to limit myself on making big purchases the rest of the year.

As if that ever works. :lol

I am on the SSC waitlist and really hoping for a conversion. I'm with you on the $300 shipping. That is a lot of extra money.

Same, I'm on their waitlist but also dropped a deposit on the reg version, they said they'd help me cancel that one if my waitlist converts

Yeah I realize I'm probably out $124 for the waitlist deposit. Or I could keep my order and just try to limit myself on making big purchases the rest of the year.

As if that ever works. :lol

I’m hoping this works for me. I rationalized that this statue is my last one before I retire from the hobby for a while and so far, no new pre-order has caused me to alter that decision. So this is my whole budget spent for 2019.

Yeah at the moment I'm leaning more towards just keeping the order. I imagine the CA tax and shipping from Sideshow wouldn't have been cheap either, and if I'm spending another $200 or so on top of that then it's really just the equivalent of one HT figure that I'll need to cut from the list. And after around 90 figures I'm probably about ready to slow down anyway like you.

Plus it's just a really awesome looking statue that will clearly have a ton of presence in the room.

The only thing I'm still not clear about though-- is it 33 inches tall including the base, or just for the figure itself? I guess being a statue the base would be considered part of the whole thing?

Back