Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll ask a question for all: Between the Training Outfit and both Justice League versions, Regular and Ultimate, Which of the 3 has the most likeness to Gal Gadot?

Lucky from Unreal Customs just sold a custom Wonder Woman Gal Gadot 1/6 head sculpt for $1075usd. I nearly bidded on lucky's headsculpt but OVER $1000 for a 1/6 headsculpt, but come on!

I'm just trying to decide which version to get. On wait-list on sideshow for ultimate and regular on pre-order.

Training
Studio_20190420_003951.jpg

Regular
Studio_20190420_004534.jpg

Ultimate
Studio_20190420_004647.jpg

Studio_20190420_010419.jpg

Last edited:
IMO the Ultimate JL one has the best likeness to Gal, the regular JL would be second and the Training One would be last only because of the head shape is wrong.

BTW do you have a link to the Unreal Customs one that sold for $1075 USD?

IMO the Ultimate JL one has the best likeness to Gal, the regular JL would be second and the Training One would be last only because of the head shape is wrong.

BTW do you have a link to the Unreal Customs one that sold for $1075 USD?

To my eyes I feel like the Training Outfit is the closest to Gal Gadot likeness

I have a pic:
Studio_20190420_010419.jpg

It has the best face likeness like the lips, nose eyes etc but the head shape is off.

Do you have anymore pics, I don't think it looks that good TBH.

That custom isn't even that good

Agreed, have not been impressed with any of Unreal customs sculpts, they look good in the Renders but the final product always looks off.

It has the best face likeness like the lips, nose eyes etc but the head shape is off.

Do you have anymore pics, I don't think it looks that good TBH.

Agreed, have not been impressed with any of Unreal customs sculpts, they look good in the Renders but the final product always looks off.

More Unreal Customs WW Gal Gadot
Studio_20190420_014113.jpg
Studio_20190420_014205.jpg

The Training sculpt definitely has a more realistic look to it than the others, but I still see more of a likeness to Gadot in the Ultimate versions, even if they are slightly more cartoonish.

And yeah agree about that Unreal Customs sculpt. I actually thought his first version with the open mouth captured her a lot better, and I would have loved to own one of those.

51375800_414929215715340_6130278375735951360_n.jpg

The Training sculpt definitely has a more realistic look to it than the others, but I still see more of a likeness to Gadot in the Ultimate versions, even if they are slightly more cartoonish.

The regular looks slightly cartoonish, but I don't think the Ultimate one does in the pic below.

UL.jpg

I think it's the way it's painted that is giving it that cartoonish look because in the above one they photoshopped it looks quite realistic.

And yeah agree about that Unreal Customs sculpt. I actually thought his first version with the open mouth captured her a lot better, and I would have loved to own one of those.

View attachment 450943

Yeah this one looks great.

I more or less agree.

You may be right, but just plain eyeballing it, and not comparing particular photos (which is a losing endeavour due to differences in angles and camera lenses) I feel that the Training Uniform is the best of the lot.

I’ve shown family and friends headshot photos of the various prototypes and without prompting nearly all say that the training uniform is the closest to the actress. In that they recognise who it’s supposed to be, without me telling them or showing the main body of the costume.

And I’m not favouring one piece over another, as I either have or will be getting all of them including the 1/2, 1/3 scales and Hot Toy versions, except for the Prime 1 WW on Horse piece.

You may be right, but just plain eyeballing it, and not comparing particular photos (which is a losing endeavour due to differences in angles and camera lenses) I feel that the Training Uniform is the best of the lot.

Maybe in terms of overall likeness it is, but I don't like the head shape on it, reminds me of Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider.

I’ve shown family and friends headshot photos of the various prototypes and without prompting nearly all say that the training uniform is the closest to the actress. In that they recognise who it’s supposed to be, without me telling them or showing the main body of the costume.

I think that's because since the facial likeness is so accurate that's probably the first thing people notice when they look at a picture of the head sculpt.

And I’m not favouring one piece over another, as I either have or will be getting all of them including the 1/2, 1/3 scales and Hot Toy versions, except for the Prime 1 WW on Horse piece.

I am not favoring one over the other either as I also plan on getting the Training piece, just pointing out that pros and cons with that piece and why I think the Ultimate one has a better likeness out of the three.

Last edited:
Decided to clip a section from a vid from youtube. I pray to the big boss upstairs that my ultimate converts from wait-list. If not this the closest I'll get to the hands on hips WW.

Thanks for the video wow even the cross armed version looks great, I don't think you can go wrong with either. I stand by what I said before IMO these are the ones with the best likeness to Gal, I think it's that cartoony look like what DavieJames said that makes them look like the likeness is not as good as the Training one. :rock

Last edited:
Are you getting emails announcing the delay? I think I got one email but my order details page says May 15 for my final payment which I think reflects a one month delay.

Yes absolutely, I receive emails for those delay :wink1:

I'm confused as my last payment for the normal non ult still says 5th May. I guess I should get an email soon?

Back