Prime 1 Studio Darkseid 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually don't mind the look and the size is awesome for a 1/4 scale piece. I just have limited space in my room and only try to collect heroes.

Any idea of how big this thing is? Looking a few pages back his hand mold looks the same size as the guy holding him.

Depending on how massive this is and if I have room to display him I look forward to purchasing him, looks pretty awesome. I'm a fan of the classic outfit as well but the details are much more impressive on this.. the SS PF looks a little dull to me, maybe if I see it in person I'd change my mind but with the New 52 outfit you have more textures.

There is a size pic on page 12 of this thread. It is next to the Prime 1 Green Lantern which is almost 23 inches. This statue towers above that.

Does this go on sale in 10.5 hours? Want to make sure i got my time right.

Imagine how awesome this Darkseid would look next to Thanos on the throne.

Any idea of how big this thing is? Looking a few pages back his hand mold looks the same size as the guy holding him.

Depending on how massive this is and if I have room to display him I look forward to purchasing him, looks pretty awesome. I'm a fan of the classic outfit as well but the details are much more impressive on this.. the SS PF looks a little dull to me, maybe if I see it in person I'd change my mind but with the New 52 outfit you have more textures.

I'm wondering how large the base is more than anything. He is probably around 32" tall based on the photos I've seen next to Supes who is a supposed to be 27"

18527278_1848684735397242_8898478980339707863_o.jpg

Does this go on sale in 10.5 hours? Want to make sure i got my time right.

Imagine how awesome this Darkseid would look next to Thanos on the throne.

Honestly, I think Thanos is going to look a little small. His height will be 10-12 inches shorter than Darkseid and from the looks of it, this Darkseid is pretty wide/massive as well. Yes, I know that Thanos is sitting and this is not to take anything away from Thanos - that is still a great statue. But this Darkseid piece has some size to it (at least based on the pics).

Most def a cool looking piece, wish the prices were a bit more affordable with so much coming out ... picking and choosing has become key to this hobby!

Ordered this beauty. Still want an original design Darkseid that is similar to this size and may have to get one more movie Darkseid depending on how good they make him.

Back