Prime 1 Studio - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios - Captain America

Their Marvel line has been 1/4 so far so there's a good chance

Maybe an Ultimate Cap? Or something in that style. Regardless, it certainly isn't a classic Cap.

I'm in dire need of a classic 1/4 Cap. Right now, I'm keeping all my options open.

Same here. Still need a classic Cap. Hoping one will come along.....

While it's nice having lots of options out there, I would really like to see one of these companies tackle a character who doesn't already have multiple representations in 1:4 scale. I know Imaginarium was working on an Adam Warlock, guessing that got scrapped.

17992020_1835352736730442_4289559557854346690_n.jpg

not the pose, just inspirational art from Bermejo which I'm guessing this version will be based on.

I don't have any of those character in my collection now. So bring it on

The only problem with Prime 1 (in my opinion) is the time to get these into customers' hands. I mean there are still many Arkham products they showed many months ago that STILL aren't released. Even if they show the images above (and there are some beautiful art/concepts), when would we get these? Late 2018, early 2019?

The only problem with Prime 1 (in my opinion) is the time to get these into customers' hands. I mean there are still many Arkham products they showed many months ago that STILL aren't released. Even if they show the images above (and there are some beautiful art/concepts), when would we get these? Late 2018, early 2019?

Hear what you're saying but at least it gives me time to get the money together as they are pretty expensive.

Back