Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the color of the Bee from 3a, the weathering makes it look more real.

Love the color of the Bee from 3a, the weathering makes it look more real.

Yeah the paint is good, but the sculpt is not inaccurate.. i prefer accuracy over paint i can add weathering effect easily if i want.

But i want my Prime1 Bee yellow parts to have metallic painting that's the most important.

Prime1 has just adeed Bumblebee on his Facebook page: it is DOTM Version :clap (exclu is hand with allspark cube)

With Shcockave and Optimus, this is the 3rd DOTM statue. I really would have liked a megatron from DOTM instead of ROTF.

There is hope, in my case, for a Sentinel, one day ^^;

Wow Bumblebee looks very nice. I like the weathering on this one. Nextlevel info is so accurate. So this one will go for PO this month for sure.

All spark cube does not belong to TF3 DOTM. How come DOTM Bee holds it:slap

nextlevel, wish you could pass my thoughts to Prime1 that please make those four wheels chrome instead of silver, make yellow paint not only weathered but also glossy on top of the dirt and no need to make car front light too bright. Wrist light of OP is too bright.

nextlevel, wish you could pass my thoughts to Prime1 that please make those four wheels chrome instead of silver, make yellow paint not only weathered but also glossy on top of the dirt and no need to make car front light too bright. Wrist light of OP is too bright.

Thanks they already told me the wheels will be chrome :) the yellow paint confirm really glossy same as Optimus. About front light i will ask no need to worry.

Allspark is really for bonus. I really like it.

Unless the price is about $1500, I'll have to pass, but I bet it will be 2k like all the others.

I'm very impressed with Bee, he looks SOOOO much better than the earlier protos that were displayed.

Prime1 have really listened and developed the look and now it just looks stunning, I'm very tempted if the price is right!:) I was going to pass before but they've dragged me back in.

Awesome stuff.

I'll have to get Bee for sure. I'm bummed that I missed out on the Prime EX but I definitely will not pass on Bee!

I'm in for less than $1500 then, but at any point in any movie, did bee ever hold the cube?

Back