Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for less than $1500 then, but at any point in any movie, did bee ever hold the cube?

He did hold the cube near the end of the first movie. He activated it when it was in the Hover dam and caused it to shrink down to a smaller size and then gave it to Sam :)

Hey nextlevel im not so sure if im getting this right. But is he poseable? I mean in the pics it seems that he has some poses thats different from one another.

Hey nextlevel im not so sure if im getting this right. But is he poseable? I mean in the pics it seems that he has some poses thats different from one another.

You can turn he's head different direction... I guess hands have some movement am not sure.

Oh good lord why did I have a look at the prime 1 studios facebook page :gah

New pictures of bee look amazing, I just hope he is sensibly priced...

Oh good lord why did I have a look at the prime 1 studios facebook page :gah

New pictures of bee look amazing, I just hope he is sensibly priced...

:lol am speechless when I saw the pictures. Am big Bee fan so I do care details accuracy. They got it perfectly :)
About the price will be under 1500$:yess:

hey nextlevel, thanks for all the informations. Prime 1 should really hire you as a part- time spokesperson for thee forums
Bee looks amazing. Are they previewing some of their newer releases at the coming up Winter Festival in Japan? Any news on
Lockdown or AoE Prime?

He did hold the cube near the end of the first movie. He activated it when it was in the Hover dam and caused it to shrink down to a smaller size and then gave it to Sam :)

thats right, I remember now. If I can get this from a retailer at a discount, I will prolly pass on the Ex. If the price is true, I think this could actually be the first Prime piece to sell out.

3A Bee is 38cm... I wonder how tall this guy is? So it's confirm this is the painted version, more weathered?

3A Bee is 38cm... I wonder how tall this guy is? So it's confirm this is the painted version, more weathered?

55cm with base around 47cm alone... Roughly 9 taller than ThreeA ... But the details and accuracy are other level. Feel like ThreeA version look like anime of him.

its 390$ shipped if I remember well.
On sale dec 12th
via their website
found the info on their instagram

My major concern to Prime1 stuff is their paint job and finishing. I already see such rough paint at this BB prototype. At such price, Prime1 really has to provide better finishing or paint job. If nextlevel relay it to Prime1.

55cm with base around 47cm alone... Roughly 9 taller than ThreeA ... But the details and accuracy are other level. Feel like ThreeA version look like anime of him.

I am not an expert in Bee detail. Would you mind sharing with us what is missing in 3a details buddy?
Bee with base 55cm, Prime with base 70cm?

I am not an expert in Bee detail. Would you mind sharing with us what is missing in 3a details buddy?
Bee with base 55cm, Prime with base 70cm?

Oh boy the list will be long :( they miss to make the headsculpt accurate.. I wish Yatyau help on this he pretty much know every details.

For the size is correct for both ..ThreeA Optimus will be 18inch

My major concern to Prime1 stuff is their paint job and finishing. I already see such rough paint at this BB prototype. At such price, Prime1 really has to provide better finishing or paint job. If nextlevel relay it to Prime1.

".....".........

I will try to speak to them about this.. Please note that production sample was shown ... not prototype as you mention.

hey nextlevel, thanks for all the informations. Prime 1 should really hire you as a part- time spokesperson for thee forums
Bee looks amazing. Are they previewing some of their newer releases at the coming up Winter Festival in Japan? Any news on
Lockdown or AoE Prime?

They will show something from AOE... I hope is AOE Optimus

Back