Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kira at Prime1 just confirmed this suit is in development on statue forum
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, I saw that. Now they have my complete attention. Still prefer the AA or AC suit more (like the look in the ab area better) but if this one turns out good, I'll probably PO it.

Aaaan bought. 495$ in reward points unloaded, this is going to be sweet at 405$+shipping.

I need to decide if I want this one of the AK version...can't really justify both right now. Right now I'm leaning towards this one mainly because of the unique pose and look. I tend to prefer dynamic looking pieces over the museum pose.

I need to decide if I want this one of the AK version...can't really justify both right now. Right now I'm leaning towards this one mainly because of the unique pose and look. I tend to prefer dynamic looking pieces over the museum pose.

That's what has me leaning towards this suit. The other has such a bland pose in comparison.

Not even familiar with Noel, but this is a great looking Bats.

If you can grab the comic, it's quite good. To be more specific: story is very straightforward and average. But the art and colors are amazing and worth the price imho.

I picked both, will decide which one to keep once I have them in hand. Chances are that, with these continuous price hikes, 1 - 1.5 years from now these big 1:3 pieces at 900$ will look like a bargain, exactly like 400$ PFs are looking like a bargain right now. This should make the eventual resale much easier.
But to be fair, I'm most likely keeping both since the look is very different.

That's what has me leaning towards this suit. The other has such a bland pose in comparison.

Plus...(and yes I know it's not the same quality), I can grab the NECA AK 1/4 figure if I really feel like I need a AK representation in a larger format. I just really hate losing my deposit on the other piece....$90. Ouch!

It's just different styles. AK batman and AK himself look to have been designed as counterparts. Will look awesome on display. Noel batman seems to have been designed to really stand out on it's own, hence the dynamic pose. Neither is right or wrong.

Damn, this looks so good. I am very tempted to just stick to batman and get this. My original plan was Harley and Robin from the AK line but man, having alternate batmans may trump that.

Back