Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins – Batman 1:3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pick your favorite suit. Most people seem to hate/ridicule the AK suit. I really like it but I wouldn't call it my fave. Ultimately yeah...just pick your own favorite suit.

^ Wrong thread I think? :huh

I think if the head were looking down more or turned slightly at an angle, it would look a lot cooler. :rock

zjBUpdg.jpg

latest

latest

LgieZr0.jpg

Last pic/pose would've been an instant buy for me. :yess:

Last pic/pose would've been an instant buy for me. :yess:

Agreed! That would be an awesome pose.

I'm in the minority, having really enjoyed Origins, but this statue isn't really doing it for me. First miss from Prime 1 in my opinion.

The pose looks like "Batman's first day at school" to me.

The poses are obviously different, they're just in the same rigid museum style. I wouldn't mind something a tad different but I still think it looks good.

I'm not saying they're completely different poses but there's small differences in the feet, hip, and hand positionings, plus obviously they're looking different directions. They're very similar though, but there are subtleties here and there.

IMO it's the subtleties that make a big difference between the two. The AK Bat is positioned at an angle on the base so you're viewing him at a 3/4 angle which appears more dynamic (or less stiff), and gives you some cool options when posing the cape. The Origins Bat is looking directly forward on the base, so it looks more squared up and stiff. All subjective of course, and you really can't complain owning either, just sharing my worthless 2 cents LOL!!!

Im surprised nobody has mentioned until now, that the cowls ears are too long. They shouldn't be the same length as AA/AC Bats cowl ears. They were just a slightly shorter in origins.

Im surprised nobody has mentioned until now, that the cowls ears are too long. They shouldn't be the same length as AA/AC Bats cowl ears. They were just a slightly shorter in origins.

I felt bad mentioning it :lol
Plus it seemed strange considering that P1 makes these using actual files from the games.

I am not very familiar with the differences between the suits but it was obvious on that pic posted previously that the ears were much shorter on the AO suit.

Wasn't it previously mentioned in the thread that Prime 1 are already looking at possibly adjusting the length of the ears?

To be honest, I dont plan on getting this. Im waiting on Arkham Asylum Batman or Arkham City whichever they decide to do since they are pretty much exactly the same design to eachother with a slight change in the city batsuit. Dont feel bad to call out inaccuracy. We want collectors to have the best, and accurate representation from these awesome games. I know Prime 1 said they were gonna check on it. But since then, its gone quiet. Gotta get a confirmation that theyre actually going to indeed change it. But anyways, Ive been playing origins for the passed several weeks. I decided to take a pic and put up some comparison shots, and show how much of the cowls ears need to come off.

13679969_954397841335946_2476188185428631752_o.jpg

13717282_954397848002612_1116865055938680877_o.jpg

13679937_954397844669279_900549979270360940_o.jpg

13872741_954397888002608_8444989414982830349_n.jpg

I want this!!! I just recently got my waitlist fulfilled for the EX Deathstroke 1/3 statue where he is holding Batman's cowl so this one will be a no brainer to complete a 2 piece set.

The Best Batman from the Arkham Games with no doubt!!!

I have no doubt that I'm in the minority, but I think the Origins looks better. I've always thought the mouth on the Arkham Knight looks a bit funky.

The pose is ridiculously similar, though.

Count me in! I also think this one looks much better than the other Bats.

Amen! The Joker's look from Origins is much better than that from the other games, voice almost identical to that of Hamill(although no ones could compared to his) and the boss fights plus character design are terrific. My favorite from the series to be honest.

Not for me. I liked Origins a lot. For me, AK was the weakest of the Arkham games. Way too much batmobile and not enough boss fights for my tastes. Also, the story line was weak IMO. Just about everyone knew who the Arkham Knight was and the ending just didn't work for me. Origins had tremendous boss fights and a solid story line. I really enjoyed it.

Back