Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Robin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist just got unexpectedly converted! Anyone still excited for this?

Of course, however, even though it says on Sideshows site that this is expected to ship Jan-Mar, I "fear" that this will get delayed as we have not seen or heard anything about this piece since PO.

As it's due a little later now, decided to jump on the waitlist. What with Bats and Batgirl, felt like I needed Robin. Oh no...i've become...a completionist!

giphy.gif

I've decided I need this to go with my P1 Batman collection there are no other Robin statues in this quality on the market and he will compliment my collection in fantastic way. Now need a conversion for this and Batgirl and I'm set. Might skip Nightwing though.

Last edited:
Is it true that once a piece has been delayed a couple of times, you can contact SS and get your NRD back or transferred?
Or have I imagined that?
3 pieces are all expected May - June from Prime and thinking one might have to go

Is it true that once a piece has been delayed a couple of times, you can contact SS and get your NRD back or transferred?
Or have I imagined that?
3 pieces are all expected May - June from Prime and thinking one might have to go

Yes, any lengthy delay entitles you to your entire prepayment amount, including the deposit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or have I imagined that?

It only needs to be delayed once for you to receive a full refund if you desire.

Awesome!! Can't wait to get mine. This is one of the best interpretations of Robin's suit... inspired by the comics but looks realistic IMO, will look great next to Arkham bats.

Looks great. I would have loved to have all the Bat Family together but just can't get behind that Nightwing. Not for a thousand plus...

Looks great. I would have loved to have all the Bat Family together but just can't get behind that Nightwing. Not for a thousand plus...

Agree on Nightwing, that one is a total miss with the pose being just "OK", and the head sculpts terrible IMO.

The cuts down his face are a nice touch. Were they always part of the plan?

The battle damage on Robin is cool but I like the standard masked head the best. Will probably display him with the standard head and the bow staff on his shoulder. Looks pretty bad ass!

Back