Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on the Waitlist this afternoon and just got notice that it will convert! I think the character design is awesome but I was going to pass and just get the well known characters. In hand pictures and videos changed my mind. Had to get the EX!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I think this came out better than Batman and I love that piece.

2016-08-02%2011.36.40_zpsdjuws9ty.jpg

2016-08-02%2011.32.32_zpskvw8repi.jpg

2016-08-02%2011.46.39_zpsz0o590jc.jpg

1470164157069_zpskvo99mgj.jpg

1470164077810_zpsott8tvxa.jpg

1470547392286_zpslvrkci3n.jpg

2016-08-02%2011.33.22_zpsbdkfhe4o.jpg

20160802_103614%201_zps5gogjn4j.jpg

It's an excellent statue with tons of detail and presence. I love all the switch outs. I'll remain forever disappointed by the in game character itself, but I really really like the design and idea of this character.

Also it looks great displayed with bats. I'm pretty much going all P1 from here on out.

It's an excellent statue with tons of detail and presence. I love all the switch outs. I'll remain forever disappointed by the in game character itself, but I really really like the design and idea of this character.

Also it looks great displayed with bats. I'm pretty much going all P1 from here on out.

Looking forward to receiving mine. I also feel like the idea of Arkham Knight is really cool. So even though I have no connection with the character at all I dig him enough to invest in the piece. Coming from figure collecting I really appreciate statues with swap out parts. That's another reason I have been drawn to this piece.

I have the SS P2 Maquette and I will buy the SS P1 Maquette when it's released. Outside of that, all of the other pieces that I've wanted are from Prime 1 and I find myself hoping the Prime 1 gets 1/3 licenses for everything.

Thinking about nabbing this for as my first Sideshow purchase. Got a few questions (Hopefully this is a relevant place to ask).

- I see 2 versions, the same price. Is there any reason I -wouldn't- opt for the one with the Red Hood parts, other than not having to wait? Shouldn't the original be coming down in price if the new one has everything plus more?

- Do promo codes work with statues this expensive? I mean, even if I could hunt down a 10%, that's huge. I left the item in my shopping cart, and got an e-mail about getting 10% off, but when I click the link it's magically not there.

Thanks in advance for the help. Been browsing this thread and looking at all the awesome pics, can't wait to order mine.

Exclusive is sold out/on waitlist so you can try to get that version, but might not be available. SS has apparently changed coupons again recently, so don't count on it.

Yeah, I was reading the promo thread and it looks like there hasn't been a code given in some time. But was anyone able to use a percent-off promo code for something this expensive? I know the free shipping (of course) doesn't apply, so I didn't know if anything else would.

He can't get it to show up.

Think it may have been something with the work firewall, as I'm at home and the 10% is working now. $90 off is a pretty big deal, so didn't want to just assume it wasn't applicable on this sale.

Since it seems monthly codes may be a thing of the past (and even if they aren't, I don't know if they're more than 10% anyways), I'm gonna place my order tomorrow. Since the EX is up in the air, may just grab the normal. I don't know if I'm patient enough to wait months on something that I may not get :lol

I had a WL convert for the exclusive but then discovered that I could not put it on the payment plan. So I had to let it go.

I love this piece way more than I thought I would and hate that I never jumped on the EX when I could. But I can really only swing 2 Prime1 pieces and opted for Noel and Deathstroke. I may see what I can free up in the future and see what I can do down the road.

I had a WL convert for the exclusive but then discovered that I could not put it on the payment plan. So I had to let it go.

I called them before my WL converted and they put my account on hold so when it converted they could put it on FP for 2 installments.

Back