Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, where it says new stuff. But I'm sure someone will post it here as soon as it comes up. Someone posted that SS new orders usually comes up for PO on Wednesday or Friday's usually.

Well since it's not up on Prime 1's site yet I wouldn't expect it to be up this week for Sideshow. Doesn't mean it's not good to check though! Haha.

when will this open for PO?

It'll go up on the Prime 1 website first. They said it'd be on Sideshow's website by the end of this week, though Batman was delayed a bit on the Sideshow front due to a miscommunication, so nothing is ever 100%. I'd have to think they worked that out better this time though, and odds are it should pop up some time near the end of the week, if not next week for certain.

Still not up on Prime 1's site...makes me think we won't be seeing it up on Sideshow until later next week. Guess we'll have to wait and see at this point!

It goes up for pre-order tomorrow on Prime 1's site SSC Later there are not any delays
906d29e6788260925c621a3d591ae7ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, good to hear! Hope there aren't any delays...they've pulled me in, and I just kinda wanna get it over with before I start actually thinking about money! :lol

Wasn't too interested in this character and now that I've encountered him in the game, definite pass lol.

Yeah, the extras are all there (in comparisons to Batman's three swap out hands) as motivation for people to pick him up for sure! How far are you in the game? He's a fairly...I mean, he could've been a lot stronger as an antagonist, but they chose to make him almost TOO sub a character behind Scarecrow. He pops up a few times, and most of those times are cool, but they should've been more epic -- even if he just escapes each time.

Either way, the Red Hood reveal scene is superbly acted...I loved that scene so much. That's why I really wanted the flip-up mask for this figure!

Yeah, the extras are all there (in comparisons to Batman's three swap out hands) as motivation for people to pick him up for sure! How far are you in the game? He's a fairly...I mean, he could've been a lot stronger as an antagonist, but they chose to make him almost TOO sub a character behind Scarecrow. He pops up a few times, and most of those times are cool, but they should've been more epic -- even if he just escapes each time.

Either way, the Red Hood reveal scene is superbly acted...I loved that scene so much. That's why I really wanted the flip-up mask for this figure!
Wait was the head removable for the batteries ? Mabey custum head is possible then?

Since today is Thursday and that is 90% of the time sideshow update their website which is around 12 PM PST. So just keep a lookout. If I happen to see the preorder go up. I will post the link here . So keep an eye out for updates on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait was the head removable for the batteries ? Mabey custum head is possible then?

That's likely, and also for the Red Hood head. As for a custom, I likely wouldn't bite. Those add up quite quickly, and I'm sure it'd end up costing a couple of hundred, which is about $10,000 Canadian right now. :lol

According to the Prime 1 website, March-May is the release window for this guy.

That sounds about right. Couple of months after Batman, give or take. I'm curious how long it'll take them to announce another character...I'm thinking Fall, but September is really close. They may go into October or so with it, and that one would likely see a Q3 release next year. The timing of their next reveal will be the telling point of how fast thing line will be moving outside of Batman and Knight.

That's likely, and also for the Red Hood head. As for a custom, I likely wouldn't bite. Those add up quite quickly, and I'm sure it'd end up costing a couple of hundred, which is about $10,000 Canadian right now. :lol

That sounds about right. Couple of months after Batman, give or take. I'm curious how long it'll take them to announce another character...I'm thinking Fall, but September is really close. They may go into October or so with it, and that one would likely see a Q3 release next year. The timing of their next reveal will be the telling point of how fast thing line will be moving outside of Batman and Knight.

I really want to know if this is a company we should expect massive delays from the SSC. Perhaps we won't even see Batman until this time next year.

I really want to know if this is a company we should expect massive delays from the SSC. Perhaps we won't even see Batman until this time next year.

I haven't followed Prime 1 too much, as they've mainly done Transformer stuff before this. I'm not sure about delays, as those happen all around with things, but I know from a quality perspective, they're known for being top notch all around! I doubt Batman would ever get that delayed unless something extreme happened, but to know that the quality and extreme detail will be there is a comforting feeling!

Nevermind. Seems like it's probably intentional for spoiler reasons?

"Exclusive version:
Switchable Portrait
Switchable Chest
*Will be reveal later on" - From their FB

That's hilarious...it's been up for a week or so now, and now all of a sudden spoilers are a huge issue. I mean, if people can get the EX, they'll almost always get the EX, but if I didn't know what the EX was, odds are I'd be a lot less interested in the piece, and I'd also just order locally if I did get it -- thus, missing out on the unknown EX. Then I'd be irked.

The game came out over a month ago, and I completely understand that some people can't buy games right away, or are slower at playing (you should SEE the pile of games I have unopened!); however, odds are most willing to spend this much money on game based statues have played/beaten it by this point, and on top of that, in the game they also BASH you over the head with who it is as long as you have some sort of knowledge of the Batman universe. As soon as Batman starts hallucinating about Jason Todd, Joker won't shut up about him. And I never watched trailers, but apparently it was even obvious from that point.

I mean, the reveal was still amazing, but I'd guessed the identity pretty damn early on, so by this point I'd think it best to just sell the statue and showcase how amazing the EX actually is. The only thing I can guess is that Warner Bros. stepped in, but that seems a little unlikely since it's been up on their website for so long.

Back