Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Got to take my shirt off to impress the dudes in the statue forum!"

"Got to take my shirt off" cuse is close to 100 degrees here and the AC is not working at the moment (getting fixed, before you say something even more clever). Thats all...

Saw this last night at a local show's Prime1 display provided by our local dealer. Sorry for the bad photo, but I gotta say that Arkham Knight is even better that the fantastic AK Batman. This statue is crazy good.

20160611_192606_zpsvagpqsxo.jpg

Saw this last night at a local show's Prime1 display provided by our local dealer. Sorry for the bad photo, but I gotta say that Arkham Knight is even better that the fantastic AK Batman. This statue is crazy good.

20160611_192606_zpsvagpqsxo.jpg

Wow that looks great. Crazy amount of detail despite the low resolution photo. Looking forward to getting mine!

thanks for the sharing the photo Heubert. Little blurry but I'll take it. The helmet just looks incredible and I love this pose with the sniper rifle in one hand and pistol in the other. Duel wieldin'!

Not too much longer of a wait, just a month or two away. AK Bats is getting lonely over here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Has the markings on the helmet been removed? I thought they updated it?
56d04a833fa8a1d4721b19cd9b3a2cb9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Any word if they plan on offering an additional bust set for AK? I didnt hear anything. I can't remember if the Exclusive is one head sculpt with an attachment for Red Hood's mask, or if it's a different head sculpt all together. And the original pics show a clean helmet, and then later there were pics with the helmet all tattooed up with designs from the game as Chad Man shows above. Hmmmm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back