Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea ...no doubt.

But am I the only one thats nostalgic of the times the batmobile looked like a speed demon rather than a terrain cruncher?

I like the ATV feel of Arkham batmobile and the tumbler in the Nolan movies. They just seem so much more practical than the comic batmobiles. Not to mention that they look so BOSS.

13095924_1680429072222810_2282817519473365445_n.jpg

The dimensions on this is 48L x 70W x 34,5H cm according to Kelvin Loke on the Prime1 Collectors group on FB.

Seems close to the dc collectibles Arkham Knight figure scale, right?

Seems close to the dc collectibles Arkham Knight figure scale, right?

I had read on Statueforum that Prime 1's rep Kira had said that this Batmobile was 1/10 scale so actually DC's AK figures would be a hair too small but they still would probably work if you wanted to do a diorama of some kind. I'm actually thinking about getting Kotobukiya's Arkham Knight Batman and Arkham Knight statues and working on creating a nice display since those are 1/10 scale.

I had read on Statueforum that Prime 1's rep Kira had said that this Batmobile was 1/10 scale so actually DC's AK figures would be a hair too small but they still would probably work if you wanted to do a diorama of some kind. I'm actually thinking about getting Kotobukiya's Arkham Knight Batman and Arkham Knight statues and working on creating a nice display since those are 1/10 scale.

Sideshow pre-order does say it's 1:10 scale. Limited to 500 pieces. $1600 USD!

1/10, $1600.

Let that sink in boys.

Doesn't have any features. Literally a light up statue.

Back