Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, weirdest thing in my short collecting career. Got my Ex unboxed today (direct from Sideshow) and one of the shoulder armor pieces is just totally missing. I've watched unboxing videos so I know where it should be and there was nothing there when I opened it up. No wrapper and no piece. Going to email sideshow tonight. Hope they believe me on this one.
I believe you have to email prime 1 directly.

So mine should be here Wednesday. When installing the collar, does it tuck under the cape in the back or sit on top of the cape? Any pics of how the back looks when installed?

Thanks
Art

It sits on top. Practice once or twice putting it on without the cape to get it right. You might have to spread the cape tabs that sit on the shoulders out wide a little, then seat the collar & then slide the cape back over. You'll see....the cape tabs are simply magnetic...it's more art than science. :D

So mine should be here Wednesday. When installing the collar, does it tuck under the cape in the back or sit on top of the cape? Any pics of how the back looks when installed?

Thanks
Art

Mine took awhile to get on, I was petrified to break it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrive today . All in one piece. I was concerned when I saw the condition of the shipper. Holes and tears everywhere. Also looked liked something heavy had been lying on one of its sides.

Anyway those blocks Prime1 are placing inside around the art box are a saviour. No damage at all. Saved mine from certain damage. Got #545 of 1000.

20160620_181345.jpg20160620_181359.jpg

It sits on top. Practice once or twice putting it on without the cape to get it right. You might have to spread the cape tabs that sit on the shoulders out wide a little, then seat the collar & then slide the cape back over. You'll see....the cape tabs are simply magnetic...it's more art than science. :D

thanks for the guidance. Mine has shipped and arrives Wednesday. Looking forward to comparing this beast to my SS AA Bat

Actually im not expert or totally dunno how to design de cap for this... Juz make it simple... [emoji28][emoji28]

The great thing about the cape is that it looks great in simple and dynamic poses!

Hey thanks to have some comment... [emoji847] im reli appreciate.

Ya pheonix... There is de prime1 arkham batman bust... With 3 head sculpt...

Back