Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is just massive
d7866eaacab256614a13c1de7fabe43e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome set up hockeyflow33. He towers over that collection! Love the Miller bats print on the wall. Sweet. Congrats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Got mine. It's really amazing. The size and the level of detail just give it a presence that almost doesn't compare to anything else in my collection. I actually thought about cancelling this at one point. I was a little put off about this not coming with the multiple heads like all the other statues in the line and having to pay extra if we want the extra heads. Also some of the early pictures i saw made the head look too small. Really glad i didn't cancel. After getting it i am totally over not getting the extra heads. And as far as the head size I don't know if something changed or if those pics i saw were just bad because the head is the perfect size. Really everything about this statue is perfect to me.

20160603_190057 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160603_190017 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160603_190011 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160603_185954 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Got mine. It's really amazing. The size and the level of detail just give it a presence that almost doesn't compare to anything else in my collection. I actually thought about cancelling this at one point. I was a little put off about this not coming with the multiple heads like all the other statues in the line and having to pay extra if we want the extra heads. Also some of the early pictures i saw made the head look too small. Really glad i didn't cancel. After getting it i am totally over not getting the extra heads. And as far as the head size I don't know if something changed or if those pics i saw were just bad because the head is the perfect size. Really everything about this statue is perfect to me.

20160603_190057 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160603_190017 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160603_190011 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160603_185954 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Where did u get the display stand for the batmarang??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine and he looks fantastic! My only issue was there seemed to be a lot of crud on the base. I'm not sure what it was but it looked like dried up dusty paint or something. I wiped most of it off but it almost felt like the base had been out in the open for a long while before it was boxed up. Nothing serious so I'm not going to ask for a replacement or anything but sort of annoyed me that they wouldn't keep them in a cleaner location. I hope Harley and Deathstroke show up a bit cleaner. Still, amazing piece...I have it at work and everyone says it blows away all my 1/4 statues:lol

Wow, been a long time since I last posted! :lol This piece arrived and I finally unboxed it and it's a GORGEOUS piece. I did see this small issue with mine, which I thought may actually have been part of the design since it's pretty circular and less of a paint error. Alas, from what I can see there aren't any others that seem to have this, so I now know that it's more of a paint droplet. But after scanning backwards really quickly, it also seems like Sideshow doesn't have any replacements anyway, so I guess it is what it is.

prime1.jpg

Wow, been a long time since I last posted! :lol This piece arrived and I finally unboxed it and it's a GORGEOUS piece. I did see this small issue with mine, which I thought may actually have been part of the design since it's pretty circular and less of a paint error. Alas, from what I can see there aren't any others that seem to have this, so I now know that it's more of a paint droplet. But after scanning backwards really quickly, it also seems like Sideshow doesn't have any replacements anyway, so I guess it is what it is.

View attachment 268952

I'd contact SS anyway. Maybe they have replacements now or at least a credit. Maybe they'll give you a discount on the busts lol

Back