Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are all the Batman statues going to have wired cape? I actually think a regular draping cape might look better for this pose on some of the photos/videos I've seen? Can't wait to see more of their line!

I've seen some amazing posing of the cape with this statue. Glad it has the wires.

From Facebook:

image.jpeg

At first I didn't care for the museum pose, but when the cape is posed well it looks great. Looks like he's looking out over Gotham with the wind billowing around him.

I gotta say that my first impressions of the statue since the day it was announced was somewhat mehhh if not only for the fact that there seems to be a million different Batman statues being made. I always thought it looked amazing given the quality of P1.

But the posing of the cape above actually makes a huge difference for me, as someone else mentioned, it makes it look like he's staring over Gotham and I actually really like it now..damnit!

I gotta say that my first impressions of the statue since the day it was announced was somewhat mehhh if not only for the fact that there seems to be a million different Batman statues being made. I always thought it looked amazing given the quality of P1.

But the posing of the cape above actually makes a huge difference for me, as someone else mentioned, it makes it look like he's staring over Gotham and I actually really like it now..damnit!

Order it. Order it. Order it. :)

At first I didn't care for the museum pose, but when the cape is posed well it looks great. Looks like he's looking out over Gotham with the wind billowing around him.
Absolutely, the cape adds so much to this piece...dayum he puts all the other bat statues (non prime1) to shame. Mine finally arrives next week! Getting all giddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Mine has shipped! Should be here tomorrow. Unfortunately I had to box up my Arkham Asylum Batman to make room for him. :(

My ultimate plan is to have this guy displayed alongside Prime 1's Harley, Catwoman, and Batgirl.

I just got him today. Any tips for getting the cape on so that the neck piece can fit over it? It almost seems like the wires in the top portion of the cape are bent 180 degrees the opposite direction of what they should be. Any tips here?

Yep' with some care bend those wires back the other way.Once you have the contour you want,the magnets in that top part of the cape will hold it in place over the front part of the shoulders.Slot the neck harness in the slots on back of the shoulders and bring it over the front.Once in place you can gently tuck the edges of the cape along the side of the harness.You should be good to go.

Yep' with some care bend those wires back the other way.Once you have the contour you want,the magnets in that top part of the cape will hold it in place over the front part of the shoulders.Slot the neck harness in the slots on back of the shoulders and bring it over the front.Once in place you can gently tuck the edges of the cape along the side of the harness.You should be good to go.

Awesome, thanks. My intuition was telling me to bend the wires 180 degrees but I was worried about bending them 180 and being wrong, and then having to bend them back and thus weakening them... although they are thicker than most of my coat hangers!

Mine should ship Monday. This is the happiest I've been with a purchase in very, very long time!

Back