Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened to me I'm talking to sideshow now about it said I had to pay full price as well when I only had one payment left

Samething with me, I'm trying to talk with them now, did they say they are only charging you what you actually owe and that it was their mistake about putting the full price on there?

So all I had to do was click on that Yes process my order early button? And then it took me to log in and then I logged in and that's it. Cause there wasn't anything after that

Oh yeah
bd6465bcaba3bd423ef99a35dcdc44d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the weight and the price for shipping in your country (what is your country) in Fedex tracking ?

Here is the weight Weight 34 lbs / 15.42 kgs original shipping was 44$ in the states I believe I paid extra to have him here by monday.

Wait... Is not free shipping for US costumers? And pay an extra for early shipping? But, thanks for the weight info.

Sideshow has never offered free shipping in the United States. I asked for two day shipping because I'm impatient and I want my statue and I figured less travel time less chance of breakage .

Sideshow has never offered free shipping in the United States. I asked for two day shipping because I'm impatient and I want my statue and I figured less travel time less chance of breakage .

Ok... I am impatient too. But i wait since January if i remember. So for 2 weeks i can wait. Thanks...

Sooo, I wanted to see if I could cancel a PO and still get rewards back, transfer the NRD etc. I was told I couldn't get the rewards back which may have always been the case, I'm not sure but clearly we ALL know that NRD transfers are possible but they told me that has never been done. Straight up lied...I was a bit shocked. Maybe she was uninformed or they just tell their new people to not transfer NRDs anymore...who knows. I probably won't cancel that PO I was considering though because losing rewards and NRD is just too much....disappointed.

Sooo, I wanted to see if I could cancel a PO and still get rewards back, transfer the NRD etc. I was told I couldn't get the rewards back which may have always been the case, I'm not sure but clearly we ALL know that NRD transfers are possible but they told me that has never been done. Straight up lied...I was a bit shocked. Maybe she was uninformed or they just tell their new people to not transfer NRDs anymore...who knows. I probably won't cancel that PO I was considering though because losing rewards and NRD is just too much....disappointed.

I think they have a bunch of new cs people so maybe they just didn't know?

I think they have a bunch of new cs people so maybe they just didn't know?

At least we know where the money from the recent price increases is going: Hiring more customer service reps that are now, ironically, mired in responding to inquiries about the increased prices. Be prepared for more price increases. It's cyclical.

I think it has always been the case that they won't return reward points back. I have heard (on this board) of many NRD's being transferred to other Sideshow products.

Back