Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the good news about a February 2016 release date means there's plenty of time to save up. Also, with Arkham Knight being the next release going up for PO this summer, that means we probably won't see Harley, Catwoman or Batgirl until the Fall...which I'd have to think would mean their release would be next summer at the earliest.

All in all, so long as pricing works out well (apparently some of the line will be cheaper than Bats) I'll be able to get another one or two. I'm not sure where I'll put them :)lol) but I think it'd be hard to pass up a Catwoman and/or Harley if they look as good as this one! I think Batgirl would land last on the list...but there's just so much quality stuff coming up! It's ridiculous how tempting (and pricey!) everything is right now! :lol

Looks like Prime 1 made a slight height error in their announcement originally! Batman will be 34" and not 37", and that size includes the base!

In the end that mistake is probably a good thing! :lol I'm REALLY excited about this piece! Can't wait until Thursday!

Do we know if Sideshow have the EX available for PO? And if we order through Sideshow are there still customs fees?

Hate the suit. Make a TDK suit or a Keaton one and its instantly bought.

No Iron Bat for me. Even though I "get" why he wears it in the game....

I called SS today and the agent was quite rude and said if it isn't listed it won't be offered by us.....

Do we think Sideshow will sell this for $900. Or do we think they will have a markup? I know they had a markup for the Kratos on Throne statue from Gaming Heads.

Up for PO @ our official Sideshow distributor for $1000, though I'm not sure if they're getting it direct from Prime1 or through SSC.

Back