Statue Prime 1 Studio - AOE- Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is rude. I think those willing to spend US$2000 for a statue is not new in the hobby, at least they have tried the 1/6 or 1/4 scale before. I dont need NL advertisement to buy Megatron or Optimus and spend that much of money based on others opinion. I liked them when i saw them in persons and i decided to bought them even if i have to sell some of my collections. I have megatron for six months and its still blown me away. Cant wait to get my Optimus next month

I've always wandered NL that you get commission or some form of financial incentive for advertising Prime1's products here. I personally don't think your opinions are actually impartial but more to promote their expensive merchandise. From reading all your posts since you first made us aware when calibre released their versions, you have nothing but positive to say about this studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha you guys about my essay. I rarely write essays but I feel need to do to provide a suitable reply. Not intended for everyone to read it.

NL, thank you for your reply and clarification. I leave it as that. I agree on your feedback in relation to being selective. I'm glad I didn't pre-order all the others.

Out of curiosity, are you collecting them all?

Do you have any news or rumours of Iron Hide?

Hi guys, am only big fan of Prime1 since the beginning. My only focus is collecting Transformers pieces, I don't know why assume I got pay from them etc. I paid pieces same as everyone no discount just to make it clear.
People should mail them ask them the questions as I do also. Like I say people,should be selective to the collection if you don't like AOE Optimus don't need to own it.Am pretty sure others will come i do hope they will do Barricade and Jazz in the future time will tell.

Haha you guys about my essay. I rarely write essays but I feel need to do to provide a suitable reply. Not intended for everyone to read it.

NL, thank you for your reply and clarification. I leave it as that. I agree on your feedback in relation to being selective. I'm glad I didn't pre-order all the others.

Out of curiosity, are you collecting them all?

Do you have any news or rumours of Iron Hide?

Thanks you for understanding. I went to Wonderfest and ask them about Ironhide , they told me they are working on it.

He would look all kinds of awesome!!!

Leonard-Nimoy-as-Sentinel-Prime-in-Transformers-Dark-of-the-Moon.jpg

Sentinel is a BUY for me :clap... The red color, big sword, he would pop out in any display. Please pass this on NL, and price lower please hahaha

But quite expensive for sure as he is more conplex than DOTM Prime. Nonetheless, he would be jawesome!

Sentinel will be interesting. I give up the grimlocks, scream, drift, OP 2, galvatron, and maybe iron hide for sentinel. He does have awesome design.

Absolutely. Sentinel is more special than thsoe you mention Sunny. =)

How can you forget about Jetfired Optimus Prime!! he would be ridiculously huge and bigger than Megatron.

How can you forget about Jetfired Optimus Prime!! he would be ridiculously huge and bigger than Megatron.
I've got nothing against you federico, but for me personally, I don't find 'bigger' to be better. Also, the Jetfire-Optimus looks uninspired. Putting jet thrusters and wings on OP seems like something a child would think of doing. But it's not the designers fault. That part of the story was weak and unnecessary to begin with.

Sentinel vs Optimus Prime 1 is perfect. OP AOE vs Galvatron doesn't look the same. He wasn't the real nemesis. OP AOE vs Lock down doesn't look right either. Lock down a cool design is actually a lot smaller than OP. Prime1 bring Sentinel in!

See, the consensus wants Sentinel... As for Prime, I think we've seen enough Optimus... Optimus on Dinosaur, Optimus, Optimus AOE. Prime1 has milked this Prime enough in my book.

Well, that's the character the most representative of the movie franchise. Even the people who do not like Bay TFs like OP.

But I would be in for Sentinel for sure: he has an incredible design and a presence + back story in the movie.

I am pretty sure Prime1 will know, soon or later, the potential of a Sentinel statue.

Well, that's the character the most representative of the movie franchise. Even the people who do not like Bay TFs like OP.

But I would be in for Sentinel for sure: he has an incredible design and a presence + back story in the movie.

I am pretty sure Prime1 will know, soon or later, the potential of a Sentinel statue.

:goodpost: All i know Optimus is big seller for them and of course they will do every form of him and Bumblebee include. If people dont like AOE version no need to add him in your collection wait for others to be made.

:goodpost: All i know Optimus is big seller for them and of course they will do every form of him and Bumblebee include. If people dont like AOE version no need to add him in your collection wait for others to be made.

Makes me wonder if they would make the optimus evasion mode from AoE. I am surprised to see some polls where he comes 2nd favourite...

Back