Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gutted I missed that, 400 bucks for this beast, what a deal, what a steal.

I shall now keep an eagle eye on their Prime and Starscream pages though:p

78% discount.... Insane. Come on SS, you guys should offer sale too haha

that's a Hell of a deal. I'd have bought one and possibly have broken my tablet trying to mash the order submit button fast enough. Wonder how or why Prime1 let them sell it so under priced? Wonder how many they had to sell at that price? 78% off....Mercy :dunno I'm shocked no one at the store or any of their friends bought it at that price.

Last edited:
Almost sounds like someone messed up marking the price tag on it.... someone might be getting fired after that blunder :)

Lol, could you imagine the mad scramble if that happened.

All hell loose, it will look like the foto of people trampling over each other :rotfl...
Come on SS, when are you gonna have a sale like this ??? I promise no one will complain of qc after this. hahahaha

All them non believers I scored one too... And I had to share but u guys will probably hate even more I have communicated with hlj and these are the Japanese es of 150ex with the matrix! Just had to share with you guys because those of u feel dragontron is full of crap and instead of congratulating him but started hating.. Kudos to those who were happy for a fellow member to have scored such a great deal and find :)

Congrats mate but surely this can't be good news for Prime 1? I want this company to survive and do well! At least until Optimus is released!

Thanks bro I was really stoked I scored this and relieved when I got the confirm mail... And heart dropped when I found out it's the ex... I've never been so excited to get such an amazing statue at a price I could afford :)

And I gotta ask...How in the heck did you stumble upon the website, let alone THAT deal??? :lol

That seems so random. :lol

I got a email about the massive clearance sale ( I'm a big gokin collector ) and when I saw the first page there it was :)

I got a email about the massive clearance sale ( I'm a big gokin collector ) and when I saw the first page there it was :)

Man, oh man. Awesomeness. And I was happy about the discount I got on my Legacy Dragonzord today. You just blew that out of the water!!! :lol :rock

Woah, congrats those who got this deal, it only cost like Hot Toys iron mans. Lol. I was opening the HLJ website just now hoping there will be another one but the site doesn't want to open or it's just me?

Woah, congrats those who got this deal, it only cost like Hot Toys iron mans. Lol. I was opening the HLJ website just now hoping there will be another one but the site doesn't want to open or it's just me?

Its sold out now. I believe I and Sil80jdm got the only 2 they had. The site is working fine for me.

Its sold out now. I believe I and Sil80jdm got the only 2 they had. The site is working fine for me.

So glad you guys scored this! And for all the goofballs and haters out there crying, saying that this was all a lie:cuckoo:

They had a crap load of awesome stuff for dirt cheap as well. I picked up the Tamashii die-cast C3PO for 40% off and I thought that was pretty good lol!

Back