Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask what you guys who already received your Megatron paid for shipping? Mine is ready to ship and I'm being told it's $200 to ship.

I don't know where you live but it sounds like you live on the east coast, for me I live in las vegas it was about $75.00 so that sounds about right because it is 3 boxes.

Yeah, Chris... i'd probably cancel that order and just order from Sideshow. $500.00 is just a ridiculous number.

Ya, I contacted Secret compass and told him he has to do better than that. I called SS today and asked them what they charge to ship to Canada and they told me $115. So no....I'm not paying $400 more for shipping through them. He got back to me saying he will try working sometime out. I know they won't get close to SS shipping prices. But I order through them for customs purposes. However in this case even if SS declared the full value of the piece on the shipping label it would still be cheaper than SC.

So ya, something has to be done.

Oh, and did an oil change a few weeks ago on the Lambo.....$8500 :slap

Chris

Ya, I contacted Secret compass and told him he has to do better than that. I called SS today and asked them what they charge to ship to Canada and they told me $115. So no....I'm not paying $400 more for shipping through them. He got back to me saying he will try working sometime out. I know they won't get close to SS shipping prices. But I order through them for customs purposes. However in this case even if SS declared the full value of the piece on the shipping label it would still be cheaper than SC.

So ya, something has to be done.

Oh, and did an oil change a few weeks ago on the Lambo.....$8500 :slap

Chris
Lol if u can afford $8500 on an oil change, what's a few hundred dollars on shipping. It's quite ridiculous what SC is charging to ship from Colorado to Ontario though.

Lol if u can afford $8500 on an oil change, what's a few hundred dollars on shipping. It's quite ridiculous what SC is charging to ship from Colorado to Ontario though.

Warranty and vehical maintenance history for one. Plus I only do oil changes every year and a half or so. I spend roughly the same on customs fees in a year for the stuff I ship in. Just because I can afford it doesn't mean I like to spend it if I don't have to. Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty cheap lol

We'll see what SC comes back to me with.

Chris

$8500 for an oil change....why so much?

$200 is labor and parts and $8300 is because the car has the lambo logo on the hood of the car.. :) Actually it's a royal pain in the butt to do an oil change on a lambo or even a Ferrari. You have to take a lot of parts out of the engine just to get to the oil cap... But you do get a free car wash :)

Wow... That is one expensive oil change. Being cheap to save money for our hobbies is :) in my book

I just called sideshow will be 4-8 weeks if I order it today. Any other store selling it for immediate shipping ?
Thanks

Want to ask guys who received Megatron is it worth? & its keeper in long run? overall true thoughts on statue please help me decide

Want to ask guys who received Megatron is it worth? & its keeper in long run? overall true thoughts on statue please help me decide

I want to know too. I'm on the fence about getting it as I wasn't too crazy about Megatron design. However, the size and detail of the statue is mind blowing so I'm having second thoughts. I have Prime on preorder and think they will go well together as centerpiece.

Last edited:
Back