Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need alteration, it's a beauty as it is :)

As Colin said.

god_damn_right_breaking_bad_zps7abf2298.gif
:lol

after getting Sauron im tempted to get this like anything, but if i start getting this line i will have my competist tendency taking over and this line is gonna be super expensive and space consuming as well, i need to restrain myself and just get optimus and bumble bee if they space out their releases

How poseable is Megatron? Can you adjust pieces like the head or arms and legs? I love this figure, but im holding out for Optimus Prime and Bee. I hope with optimus, it would be possible to pose him in dynamic poses, it would be a shame if he was in a relaxed neutral pose...

after getting Sauron im tempted to get this like anything, but if i start getting this line i will have my competist tendency taking over and this line is gonna be super expensive and space consuming as well, i need to restrain myself and just get optimus and bumble bee if they space out their releases

I know you'll be after Megatron if you get Prime and Bee. :lol

What bugs me a little is that for 'Age of Extinction' Prime and Bee are getting new designs (which, annoyingly, are better than the current designs), bit less busy looking which helps.

Earlier concepts, changed a bit since but still indicative of the way it's tre
27399300d1382685627-some-detail-movie4-optimus-prime-41_78621_c3098c74aa7d665_1382724846.jpg

transformers-age-of-extinction-optimus-prime-toy-concept-art-05.jpg

transformers-age-of-extinction-optimus-prime-toy-concept-art-04.jpg

The likely final version:
1518771_451791884920320_953205415_n_1389192288.jpg

Nah i think the new Prime looks like something off power rangers :lol The head looks like a japanese robot to me.

The windshield wiper on the chest is gone? I actually really liked it. Oh well, just hope they wont make the Newest Prime statues any anytime soon .

He does look a bit like Noisy boy. Okay, Prime1 will definitely not let us down with their Prime version, seeing how well Mega turns out.

Back