Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be sad it's awesome :rock

I know but I am sad that I broke my promise, It was just to buy prime. I don't like what Bay has done to my childhood lol. First Transformers and now TMNT. I feel dirty hahaha!

IMG_1828.jpg

Here's mine with Hard Hero G1 Megatron bust :)

Asian Edition 210/350

It's not the exclusive, sorry guys.

Just to point out you technically shouldn't be selling when you are not a premium member. Also after asking some questions you said this would ship direct from HLJ, I believe selling something you don't have in hand is not allowed.
Plus can I ask if you purchased this from HLJs latest big sale when this was marked down to 400?

Last edited:
EDIT: sold

Can someone point me how I get a premium member? Thanks

Last edited:
Just picked up #44 still brand new, Japan version for $1650 not bad! Thanks sil80jdm you made a nice profit.....lol

Last edited:
I just got home to find Megatron delivered but I'm pretty sure he is suppose to come in 3 boxes. Only boxes A and B were delivered.....which means I'm missing box C that holds the base :gah:

Chris

I just got home to find Megatron delivered but I'm pretty sure he is suppose to come in 3 boxes. Only boxes A and B were delivered.....which means I'm missing box C that holds the base :gah:

Chris

Boo, that sucks Chris! Looking forward to your pics though!

Chris

Gotta look on the bright side!

Back