Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap is he really that much bigger than Prime? Awesome pics. Can't wait to get it. :rock

Cud u snap a pic under the base. Is it numbered?

yes is numbered mine is EX 30/150
similar to this pic below:

7umb.jpg

Last edited:

Wow...Sideshow OP looks like a puny toy...now I am convinved I must get OP from prime1 as well.

Hopefully this will show up on sideshow's newsletter as shipping soon tomorrow.

I am on flex until Feb14, but will pay it off sooner once Sideshow get this in stock, can't wait for this beast.

Thanks for posting great pics nextlevel.

Happy new year all.

Holy **** it's massive when i see it next to Prime!

Prime1 Studio posted this pic on their facebook page yesterday.Ah man if their optimus look as good as Megatron it would be my ultimate Holy Grail.

Happy New Year 2014!

新年明けましておめでとうございます。
昨年度はプライム1スタジオの初回作、メガトロンスタチューの販売を開始し、プライム1スタジオにとって大きな第一歩の年となりました。
「トランスフォーマー30周年」、映画「トランスフォーマー~ロストエイジ~」公開を控える今年は、オプティマスプライムなどの新製品を準備しております。
引き続きプライム1スタジオを宜しくお願い致します。

Translated with google:

Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year New Year.
Start first studio work of one prime, the sale of Megatron Statue, it became the year of the big first step for one prime studio last year.
This year you refrain from "Transformers 30th Anniversary", the movie "Transformers - Lost Age:" public, we are preparing a new product, such as Optimus Prime.
Thank you one studio prime continue.

Wow megatron towers over ss prime. Can't wait to have him
Space devour for sure. If prime 1 future releases are as good
As megatron I'm all in. Thanks for the pic next

Big thanks to nextlevel for posting his pics! Best new year's present all day bud! Wow just wow. SS Prime is dwarfed by that Prime One Megatron. Cannot wait to get this bad boy and their Prime in the coming months.

Great pics Next, can't wait for the full reveal of Optimus

Good god i need this right NOW! :thud:

I need to find out how much shipping is from SSC to the UK. Even if it's $150 it's still cheaper than getting it from the uk. I'd like it to be less than $150 though. :lol

Back