Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope P1 Optimus has the same kinda pose that their Megatron has--fierce, with his gun(s) in his hand(s).

Prime 1 proto Optimus prime Christmas edition.......made of gingerbread :)

Gingerbread-Optimus-Prime.jpg

Chris

If just stand straight pose, that would be so boring. Think they will make him similar to Megatron pose.

I would love to be able to afford this...and the Dr. Doom. Congratulations to all those who did. I will live vicariously through your pics...post a bunch!

I would love to be able to afford this...and the Dr. Doom. Congratulations to all those who did. I will live vicariously through your pics...post a bunch!

Come on Ral, its just one more line to keep up with! I can't wait to get Megs, i just wish i had a way to get the exclusive instead. I think you should make an exception on this one and keep one more line of figs!

Come on Ral, its just one more line to keep up with! I can't wait to get Megs, i just wish i had a way to get the exclusive instead. I think you should make an exception on this one and keep one more line of figs!

Haha, my wife would shoot me. I just gave all of my G1 transformers to my nephew. So, I am out of all lines except Marvel, LoTR and one SW statue (talon will be gone when I find a deal for her) and baroness which I need to trade as well. Most we're still unopened. I thought we had an understanding that I was passing them down. I went to his house the other day and they were all opened...and two were already broken. He had broken Ultra Magnus and Metroplex. Haha. Well, I did give them...so they were his. I just smiled.

Haha, my wife would shoot me. I just gave all of my G1 transformers to my nephew. So, I am out of all lines except Marvel, LoTR and one SW statue (talon will be gone when I find a deal for her) and baroness which I need to trade as well. Most we're still unopened. I thought we had an understanding that I was passing them down. I went to his house the other day and they were all opened...and two were already broken. He had broken Ultra Magnus and Metroplex. Haha. Well, I did give them...so they were his. I just smiled.

:slap Shouldn't have given it to someone that doesn't appreciate, might have been better to just sold it off on the internet.

Hi all, I wonder if Matrix of Leadership came with all 150 pieces Japanese version. Because a seller in my country just received the statue, all running numbers are above 30 but they also came with 3 boxes.

Hi all, I wonder if Matrix of Leadership came with all 150 pieces Japanese version. Because a seller in my country just received the statue, all running numbers are above 30 but they also came with 3 boxes.

Not all pieces. Only the first 30 pieces order from there website.
Edition should be like this EX 01/150 to EX 30/150. The rest are regular version.

Pretty rare to get from now.

Hey also can you post some pics from the seller?
Mine still in the box will be display it during holiday

Not all pieces. Only the first 30 pieces order from there website.
Edition should be like this EX 01/150 to EX 30/150. The rest are regular version.

Pretty rare to get from now.

Hey also can you post some pics from the seller?
Mine still in the box will be display it during holiday

Thanks! but why the heck there are also 3 boxes? I will go get it today but it's not mine actually, it belongs to my friend. Let me ask him, if he allows me to post his stuff.
For myself, I ordered the Asian version. It's definitely much cheaper than the Japanese ver.

Last edited:
Because there's so much parts to it, assembling definitely required

Nextlevel99: Which box did your friend find the Matrix of Leadership(A,B,C)? I will ask my friend to open that box. Just checking...:pray:

NextLevel99: One more question, the Matrix is not 1:1 scale? Looks like the pic that you posted was much small than the one that a girl in the pic was holding( look at the Matrix only please...:censored)

eFI8X6.jpg

HQIsB2.jpg

Back