Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS i'm never going to get Bee am i? FU Prime One! walks off in a bad mood. :mad: :lol

Oh look it's Starscream :woo sounds bloody massive! stands around 22 inches tall, 33 inches width :horror

It sucks that i'm not going to be able to display this one. 33" wide is just way too much. :(

This line sux! it's going to make me go broke! :lol

Now I'm second guessing my collection to make room....

Starscream will be interesting.

Has Prime1 released any info on their targets for releasing?
(i.e. two a year... one a year)

33" is very wide.. but I don't think there was any other way around it with as wide as the Characters shoulders are.

Hopefully its the base that makes it 33" wide.. like Megatron.

Yeah hopefully. I can't wait to see the whole statue. I'll just have to make room. I said i was out with Megatron, Prime and Bee but nah i gotta try and catch them all :lol

Sideshow updated their page for Megatron Edition size.

Limited Edition:500

Last edited:
Yeah hopefully. I can't wait to see the whole statue. I'll just have to make room. I said i was out with Megatron, Prime and Bee but nah i gotta try and catch them all :lol

I told you you will never stop :lol

Why am i so weak? :gah: :lol

You are not alone mate. I will probably get them all as the designs are fantastic. Bay and his team did a real good job to bring these massive robots to life with so much detail in them. And to get a statue with that much detail is friggin awesome!

Time to prepare and sell and get rid of some stuff to make way for others.

Yeah i'll have to sell some stuff to make room. The extra money will come in handy as well. :yess:

I have no doubt starscream will be awesome, but what I really want is to see the full reveal of Optimus. I am pretty sure the next on the line is Bee.

Imagine having all 4 in your collection, awesomeness, I don't mind selling more statues to make room and get more funds for these guys especially now we know they are not open edition.

But first let's reveal the Optimus...I am curious when could we get Optimus on hand. We probably won't get Starscream and Bee until 2016 or later :(

The waiting part is the worst thing.

Imagine having all 4 in your collection, awesomeness,
:exactly:

If Megatron is anything to go by, it's going to be an amazing line. The level of detail on Megatron is unmatched imo. With the added edition size it also makes them better value than the SSC LSF. :lecture

I have no doubt starscream will be awesome, but what I really want is to see the full reveal of Optimus. I am pretty sure the next on the line is Bee.

Imagine having all 4 in your collection, awesomeness, I don't mind selling more statues to make room and get more funds for these guys especially now we know they are not open edition.

But first let's reveal the Optimus...I am curious when could we get Optimus on hand. We probably won't get Starscream and Bee until 2016 or later :(

The waiting part is the worst thing.

High-Five-GIF-2.gif

Back