Prime 1 Studio - 1/3 Lobo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if Popcultcha will pick this up.

They will Probably just have the open edition. Usually no exclusives as we know.

I just noticed that it's up for preorder on Popcultcha.

Regular $2400 AUD, Deluxe $3000 AUD, and Dolphins $900 AUD.

The Deluxe is a bit more than I was hoping, given how much I paid for the 1/2 BVS Trinity set. I was thinking maybe $2800 AUD, but with the recent drop in the Aussie dollar, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

I just noticed that it's up for preorder on Popcultcha.

Regular $2400 AUD, Deluxe $3000 AUD, and Dolphins $900 AUD.

The Deluxe is a bit more than I was hoping, given how much I paid for the 1/2 BVS Trinity set. I was thinking maybe $2800 AUD, but with the recent drop in the Aussie dollar, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Yes normally I would just times US$ by 1.5 for Popcultcha/ Aussie RRP but in this case, the EX(regular) version looks like it's more reasonable.
The Space Dolphins are nice but Lobo already has so much going on in the base.

Yes normally I would just times US$ by 1.5 for Popcultcha/ Aussie RRP but in this case, the EX(regular) version looks like it's more reasonable.

Agree. Space Dolphins are definitely unnecessary. I guess if you have the space and the funds, they would be nice to have but I can't see many being made personally.

Just keep in mind that Popcultcha is not receiving the Exclusive version, only the three I mentioned above.

SHCC:

QqmSTSU.jpg

Back