Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks so much for this! You're the first! Well done.

My only suggestion for future videos would be to turn the phone sideways so that it's in landscape mode. And don't have an open window with sunlight coming in for the background because it under exposes the statue. Just some tips if you plan to keep at it (you should)!

Thanks so much for this! You're the first! Well done.

My only suggestion for future videos would be to turn the phone sideways so that it's in landscape mode. And don't have an open window with sunlight coming in for the background because it under exposes the statue. Just some tips if you plan to keep at it (you should)!

Thank you and yes I have made note of this. I noticed all of these. thanks for the info. it is a really cool piece however the lean is getting to me. may contact SS for a replacement

Thank you and yes I have made note of this. I noticed all of these. thanks for the info. it is a really cool piece however the lean is getting to me. may contact SS for a replacement
Yeah I would. If the foot peg settles in and that fixes the issue then awesome. If not, I'd definitely ask for an exchange. If it leaning like that on Day 1, I feel like it could only get worse.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’m not liking the way that foot peg is keyed in, with the statue already leaning won’t be long before this turns into a SadShow piece.

I might cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lean is my concern too. Statue looks great but I'm still waiting for some front on pictures so see what the lean looks like.

Great 1st review Enzo. Nice to see your kid (and dog) participating in your video. I have 2 sons (11 and 9) and they love whenever I get a new statue and unbox it with them. Your video got right to the point. Looking forward to seeing more if you make them.

Good luck with that lean. Hopefully, you can get that rectified somehow.

The lean is my concern too. Statue looks great but I'm still waiting for some front on pictures so see what the lean looks like.

IMG_20190321_155527_645.jpg

Here you go

Your statue seems to have a little more room for swaying and from the comments so far I guess it might differ from statue to statue or it takes time for it to settle in? For example I felt after putting on the cape that it weighed everything down to the degree where there is no longer any room for it to sway back to front like yours did in the video.

Great 1st review Enzo. Nice to see your kid (and dog) participating in your video. I have 2 sons (11 and 9) and they love whenever I get a new statue and unbox it with them. Your video got right to the point. Looking forward to seeing more if you make them.

Good luck with that lean. Hopefully, you can get that rectified somehow.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes I would love to many more I had so much fun. I have decided to contact SS about an exchange. I am not happy with the foot peg or the lean. I am waiting to hear back, hopefully they have an exclusive they can exchange for me

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes I would love to many more I had so much fun. I have decided to contact SS about an exchange. I am not happy with the foot peg or the lean. I am waiting to hear back, hopefully they have an exclusive they can exchange for me

Hey Enzo, I have the same issue with the peg....I don't think mine is extreme as yours. My concern is whether this is by design or a defect...Here's a picture of my gap with the leg peg and base.

IMG_20190322_102157.jpg

IMG_20190322_104031.jpg

Yeah mine is mire severe for sure. It’s irking me. The base also tips a little as well. Its not completely flush with he ground. Besides the lean and the gap i love this one. Just want it right. Hopefully SS will make it right.

Couldn't they just let you keep the exclusive smirk sculpt and then exchange the rest of the statue for the regular? Assuming they have no spare exclusives that is...which seems likely for a while at least.

Couldn't they just let you keep the exclusive smirk sculpt and then exchange the rest of the statue for the regular? Assuming they have no spare exclusives that is...which seems likely for a while at least.

Yes. But they'll have spare EXs. This thing has been out for a week haha. Might take a few months to get everything replaced though!

He looks really cool from the side view, that's how I'd display him. Looks more Jim Lee in that pic IMO

Yeah the foot peg seems to be weird which is unfortunate especially when the whole statue depends on the one peg too. As I mentioned before the foot was floating but after the Cape went on it is now flush with the base.

IMG_20190322_072540.jpg

There’s seemingly lots of issues with this piece so far. Quite worrying really. It all seems to be issues with the peg and base fitment.

Back