Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. I was blown away, I have always declared TDKR statue was the best Batman statue and that the Master Race statue would be a contender for top spot. After witnessing this today I was stunned, the revisions are amazing and this really is a Jim Lee tribute. Its beautiful. I cant say enough about it. It's also a statue you need to see in person to appreciate its sheer awesomeness!!!!

Agreed, I think it's difficult to describe and it really does need to be seen in person to appreciate it. I know it's all 1/3 scale but maybe it's the pose compared to the usual P1 museum pose of their other statues but Hush Batman just feels much bigger despite being the same scale.

Looks perfect so far. Can anyone post some pictures taken facing him front on? I want to check the forward lean.

can't believe this was originally teased over 3 years ago. the lead times are crazy :slap

can't believe this was originally teased over 3 years ago. the lead times are crazy :slap

I wasn't even collecting then lol. Still It's come in a couple of months ahead of schedule and Hush Superman several months. Maybe things are improving.

Agreed, I think it's difficult to describe and it really does need to be seen in person to appreciate it. I know it's all 1/3 scale but maybe it's the pose compared to the usual P1 museum pose of their other statues but Hush Batman just feels much bigger despite being the same scale.

I think it’s been discussed quite a bit, but this Batman Hush piece (plus the Supes) is slightly oversized in comparison to other Prime 1 1/3 pieces.

Looks perfect so far. Can anyone post some pictures taken facing him front on? I want to check the forward lean.

As part of the setup instructions Batman himself goes on the base first and looking at it on my stand I was a bit afraid the thing would tip over and his back foot also wasn't touching the base completely, however after placing that giant cape on his back it weighed the foot down and gave me some comfort that there's no way this thing is tipping forward. It seems from an engineering standpoint that there shouldn't be any issues.

I keep trying to take some good pictures, but I cant do it Justice, the statue has to be in front of somebody to see how good it is. At present it's the best statue I've ever bought. Your right, it's very dynamic and the pose is awesome, the pose and the sweeping Cape make this appear much bigger.

I dont agree with that, I have HUSH Batman stood next to TDKR, and their build is similar in size, heads too.

Thanks dude, Yeah I prefer the gritted teeth look, followed second by the grinning look. Hope Sideshow ships yours fast so you can enjoy the sheer awesome!!!

Am I right in thinking the smirk sculpt has more stubble than the other two heads or are the pictures deceptive?

Feels like someone is definitely trying to get their post count up :dunno

Or really needs to learn how to use the quote+ function.

Mine will be here tomorrow as well. I have been waiting for this one and hush supes for awhile now. looking forward to this. I have yet to see any videos on it. I have never made a youtube video. however i have signed up and will try my hand at a review, first time for everything/

Back