Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always been a blue/grey batman fan but I must say that black version looks superior to the regular

If you guys want to see what the obliques and serratus (muscles on either side of the abdomen) should look like have a look at the 1/3 Iron Studios Superman.

I used to only see non-US residents wishing for no EX, or at least an EX that the figure can look good without. I hope this gives a new perspective to elite-minded collectors who think that EX should be very substantial and that those who don't have easy access to it are just bitter, whiny people :)

When is this likely to actually release....same 2019 timescale as the JL Bats?

When is this likely to actually release....same 2019 timescale as the JL Bats?

Current wait time for new Prime 1 pre-orders is like 15-18 months. So yeah, if it went up for pre-order now (it won't) we probably won't see this until mid-2019.

Wow. This is batman perfection:

https://instagram.com/p/Bcbu6hLAw1x/

New head? Looks it to me? Grinning, and more stubble.

Yup:

Batman Hush close up!
#batman #hush #jimlee #sneakpeek #prime1 #prime1studio

25005074_133902920659650_1749701863151763456_n.jpg

To me it surely looks like a different head than what was displayed at the Tokyo show. And a better one at that, IMO. Very ominous smile that fits Batman well.

Damn, they are really good at that stubble thing. Such an awesome portrait. First ever smiling Batman in statue form btw?

At this point I can say I'm 100% onboard for the black variant, as long as it's not a nightmare to get.
If it's only via P1's website, that means massive shipping costs + 23% taxes. I easily avoid taxes on expensive stuff when I order from the US thanks to friends there who ship the items to me with a low declared value, but I don't know anyone in Japan.

This is such a long way away though... :gah:

I absolutely adore that sculpt, it’s perfect comic batman to me.

I did mention over on the statue forum a couple of days ago that I hope we get a grinning, smirking headsculpt (like seen in all star batman and robin the boy wonder comic)

And today they shown this. Awesome! The standard, a grinning and an angry switch out head will be amazing

I really don’t want to wait years for this.

To me it surely looks like a different head than what was displayed at the Tokyo show. And a better one at that, IMO. Very ominous smile that fits Batman well.
Its gotta be a new sculpt hasn’t it, the nose poking through, the more pronounced lines, the slight smirk (perfect just about to whoop ass batman smirk) and more stubble

Back