Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hush.jpg

hush2.jpg

I wonder how "Bright" they will make the Blue cape and cowl. In Hush's storyline Batman has a very muted gray-blue compared to even the following year's "Fugitive" storyline which was back to straight blue. I think it's even a little too rich of a blue in the Hush "Kiss" statue by DC collectibles.

Or do they pull a SSC and paint a blue cape drowned in shadows as the original run of their PF.

Never liked painted shadows but an all over grayish Batman is also weird.

Alternatively are people pining for a bright blue Batman? I know many here are not comic book fans and only know the Black Batman of the movies.

View attachment 359593

View attachment 359594

I wonder how "Bright" they will make the Blue cape and cowl. In Hush's storyline Batman has a very muted gray-blue compared to even the following year's "Fugitive" storyline which was back to straight blue. I think it's even a little too rich of a blue in the Hush "Kiss" statue by DC collectibles.

Or do they pull a SSC and paint a blue cape drowned in shadows as the original run of their PF.

Never liked painted shadows but an all over grayish Batman is also weird.

Alternatively are people pining for a bright blue Batman? I know many here are not comic book fans and only know the Black Batman of the movies.

I'm actually hoping for a black and grey Bats. At the very least a very dark blue like the OG Bats PF. I don't care for a bright blue Bats at all.

I'm actually hoping for a black and grey Bats. At the very least a very dark blue like the OG Bats PF. I don't care for a bright blue Bats at all.

He has to have a little blue like in the pics - I know it varies in the book but the muted blue is iconic Jim Lee Hush and needs to be there IMO

I didn't think the OG PF was blue at all?

He has to have a little blue like in the pics - I know it varies in the book but the muted blue is iconic Jim Lee Hush and needs to be there IMO

I didn't think the OG PF was blue at all?

I agree a noticeable blue on hush is a must, not sure what tone though.

The OG PFs were blue based. The newer batches are almost all black with SSC website updated with newer pictures to reflect such. Just search google for the OG pics. I've owned both about 8 months ago, decided only to kept the newer black one.

Is the costume blue? Or is the blue supposed to represent the black highlighted by lights in Gotham?

You mean the original PF? Owned one for years. Sculpted parts were black with blue highlights.

Definitely prefer dark blue. We already got the black and grey from Frank Miller version.

Back