Prime 1 - Ripley (Aliens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! They put a lot off effort and love on it! This is the ripley thatcwe deserves:) hopefuly they won’t make a 1/3 Ripley from the first movie to go with my 1/3 big chap…I will be in a real truble..lol!! I have no more place and I don’t want to sell my figures so…

Has anybody in the UK received their's yet? Not sure if Ups is playing silly buggers as says its been out for delivery the last few days.

Has anybody in the UK received their's yet? Not sure if Ups is playing silly buggers as says its been out for delivery the last few days.

Fellow UK collector here... It's been a day since it stopped moving for me. I've spoken to UPS twice over the phone, emailed them (which they replied), and contracted Pirme 1. They've all messaged each other with the hurry up.

Fellow UK collector here... It's been a day since it stopped moving for me. I've spoken to UPS twice over the phone, emailed them (which they replied), and contracted Pirme 1. They've all messaged each other with the hurry up.
Mine keeps saying at local hub then out for delivery with a 2 hour time slot, both days went and no delivery so emailed and phoned UPS and they said parcel is still in Hong Kong despite what my tracking says. Very odd.

Mine keeps saying at local hub then out for delivery with a 2 hour time slot, both days went and no delivery so emailed and phoned UPS and they said parcel is still in Hong Kong despite what my tracking says. Very odd.

That's exactly what I was told. It's always some running around with UPS. Paying all this money we shouldn't be having these complications. At least we know our Ripley's are in the same spot.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I told. It's always some running around with UPS. Paying all this money we shouldn't be having these complications. At least we know our Ripley's are in the same spot.
Ill just add im getting this delivered to Canada, and mine is lost in the void as well. It was supposed to be delivered Wednesday, it was supposedly sent on the 7th, export scans, cod paid, cleared customs, email sent with delivery date, and now its been stuck at estimated delivery unavailable since Tuesday actually. I've opened an investigation into it, and just to note. This is the second time this has happened with a direct order from Prime 1 using UPS.

Ill just add im getting this delivered to Canada, and mine is lost in the void as well. It was supposed to be delivered Wednesday, it was supposedly sent on the 7th, export scans, cod paid, cleared customs, email sent with delivery date, and now its been stuck at estimated delivery unavailable since Tuesday actually. I've opened an investigation into it, and just to note. This is the second time this has happened with a direct order from Prime 1 using UPS.
Hopefully you get it soon. Do UPS have a bad name? Never used them before.

I'm thinking UPS are very hit and miss.
That's exactly what I was told. It's always some running around with UPS. Paying all this money we shouldn't be having these complications. At least we know our Ripley's are in the same spot.
Mine now saying back in HK lol😭

She finally arrived this morning!! 😎

She's looks great! Don't judge my background setting ... I still gotta do some rearranging, putting up my 80s & 90s classic Sci-fi art prints, light-ups etc 😅

Just a few more pieces like Terminator and Robocop, to name a few... and I'm Sci-fi section is pretty much done.

Attachments

• 20231016_113553.jpg
    20231016_113553.jpg
    634.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231016_111619.jpg
    20231016_111619.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
She finally arrived this morning!! 😎

She's looks great! Don't judge my background setting ... I still gotta do some rearranging and putting up my 80s & 90s classic Sci-fi art prints, light-ups etc 😅

Just a few more pieces like Terminator and Robocop, to name a few... and I'm Sci-fi section is pretty much done.
Awesome dude, looks amazing.

@Time Lord Collector awwww yes! She looks great in your collection- nice clean area. You already have Paul Atreides?! He looks great as well! I feel like we are still waiting for him in the US. It’s taking a long time

Thanks man, it's getting there. Just one more piece left next month/this year the City Hunter Predator bust. Yeah, Paul Atreides came a few weeks ago. It might be because I went with standard shipping?

Thanks man, it's getting there. Just one more piece left next month/this year the City Hunter Predator bust. Yeah, Paul Atreides came a few weeks ago. It might be because I went with standard shipping?
Nice congrats man, mine is out for delivery now so wont be long. I'm thinking of cancelling my City Hunter bust because my waitlist for Alien Big Chap popped up and I jumped on it. Dont know if I want to spend $1700 + $800 + whatever the shipping and taxes will be on both lol.

Back