Prime 1 - Ripley (Aliens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2169.jpeg

Perfection here! 100% ripley. This is the pose for me! I hope it won’t be too hard to put the weapons on it haha

I wanted to pair Ripley with 1/3 Big Chap, but seeing them together in the vid was jarring. Yes, I know they're different scales, and obviously the Drone is already a lot bigger than a human, but Ripley looked smaller than I thought she'd be next to it. I might have to rethink where I'm putting her now.

Anticipation for this statue for me is at an all time high. Really pleased with how the final product turned out, also Aliens was on tv at home too recently, pumping up how awesome this is. I pre-ordered from Prime 1 directly. Has anyone received any notice that it's coming? Or do these statues sometimes miss their shipment windows? I am mainly a hot toys collector moving into selected statues, so not sure how this goes. Thanks!

Anticipation for this statue for me is at an all time high. Really pleased with how the final product turned out, also Aliens was on tv at home too recently, pumping up how awesome this is. I pre-ordered from Prime 1 directly. Has anyone received any notice that it's coming? Or do these statues sometimes miss their shipment windows? I am mainly a hot toys collector moving into selected statues, so not sure how this goes. Thanks!
I received my final payment/shipment notice today 22nd Sep. I ordered direct from P1 in Jan this year. Really looking forward to it as well, turned out great!

Received my final confirmation shipping payment/notification this morning. And it's right on schedule to be shipped from Prime 1. I'm looking forward to getting this Ripely piece in hand.

Thanks man, I'm haps for you too. And I couldn't agree more... Me saying to jump on the Prime 1 site worked out well in the end lol 👍🏾
@Time Lord Collector your advice and timing could not have been better--I thought for sure I would have had to go to the secondary market and pay way more. Like I said before, I don't normally do statues but in this case Ripley is coming home! Big thanks to you Time Lord!

Just got confirmation as well. I knew my initial $28 economy shipping fee was pure fantasy though, lol. Final shipping fee is $214, still not too bad considering the sky high prices nowadays.

I will display her next to the Warrior. I don’t care about the different scale sizes. I’ll put her on a pedestal.

Anyway, I can’t wait!!!

Just got confirmation as well. I knew my initial $28 economy shipping fee was pure fantasy though, lol. Final shipping fee is $214, still not too bad considering the sky high prices nowadays.

I will display her next to the Warrior. I don’t care about the different scale sizes. I’ll put her on a pedestal.

Anyway, I can’t wait!!!
ooooh we all need to drop hot pics in this thread when we get them! Seeing her next to other statues like that warrior will be so awesome!

Anyway, I can’t wait!!!

I'm in two minds of getting the Alien Warrior as it's my favourite drone Xenomorph... But the over large base is putting me off. I hope Prime comes out with a bust version similar to their Jungle Hunter Predator.

Back