Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My order is not for THIS, but is for the PRIME1 Sengoku Predator - which was in stock at PRIME1, 8 months ago when Shane (Secret Compass) kindly allowed me to order one even though he didn't have it up for order any more.

I'm assuming Shane has been telling you folks basically the same thing as he's been telling me? . . . 3 extracts from various emails over the last 4 months (most recent exchange was 3 weeks ago) are below . . .

"our Distributor is working through a massive backlog in Asia, due to the pandemic, not sure when we will have this in stock"
"they are steadily sending merchandise, we get a shipment every 4-6 weeks"
"our Distributor is doing everything in their power to get this backlog resolved, we don't have a date yet on this"

Last edited:
Does anyone know when collectors first started receiving their 1/3 Jungle Hunter Predators? Was it late last year, or early this year? :unsure:

Some had it for Christmas.
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Does anyone know the height and width of the portraits +/on display stands?

anyone still looking to get this. Think I’m back to cancelling this from Secret Compass… the ****** is just too big

More indecisive than the average female choosing which outfit to wear
09_-_Bolt.gif

I wouldn't worry about cancelling just yet . . . the way things are going, it may be a while before Shane gets any of these in.

More indecisive than the average female choosing which outfit to wear
09_-_Bolt.gif
:LOL:
I wouldn't worry about cancelling just yet . . . the way things are going, it may be a while before Shane gets any of these in.

Well it does not help I just dumped 1500.00 in car repairs. :sick:

Perhaps I’ll be patient. Hope he does not get it for six more months

:LOL:

Well it does not help I just dumped 1500.00 in car repairs. :sick:

Perhaps I’ll be patient. Hope he does not get it for six more months

Geez - that sucks dude. Sympathies - unexpected bills like that are worse than expected ones.

Seriously though - since Shane's distributor is having challenges, maybe hang on until he contacts you to say your order is ready, and then ask him to fulfill your order towards the end of his shipments instead? That way, you have more time to make up your mind for sure. He's a good fella so (since it wouldn't put him out) he'll hopefully accommodate your needs.

Geez - that sucks dude. Sympathies - unexpected bills like that are worse than expected ones.

Seriously though - since Shane's distributor is having challenges, maybe hang on until he contacts you to say your order is ready, and then ask him to fulfill your order towards the end of his shipments instead? That way, you have more time to make up your mind for sure. He's a good fella so (since it wouldn't put him out) he'll hopefully accommodate your needs.

What kind of challenges? I haven't been following that development.

Back