Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Place I ordered from now says 'Film accurate Bio' but no mention of the hand with skull & spine.
Some sites are lazy when it comes to updating descriptions (mine hasn't changed a word). It'll be included in all DX and DXS versions, so nothing to worry about.

Cannon moved and this is coming...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210709-115413_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210709-115413_Chrome.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20210709-121719_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210709-121719_Chrome.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20210709-121728_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210709-121728_Chrome.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20210709-121734_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210709-121734_Chrome.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20210709-121822_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210709-121822_Chrome.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 71
Prime 1 Studio said:
FINAL PRODUCT UPDATE】MMPR-01/01DX/01DXS: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR.

Once again, our constant desire for perfection of this product brought us more updates to announce to our fans. To stay as much screen-accurate and faithful in its interpretation, we have made several updates throughout this product and version. Lots of updates and new features to bring you the best Jungle Hunter Predator statue. We heard your feedback and came to a conclusion to release the Regular version (MMPR-01) with the updated "Props" Bio-Mask instead of the "Details" Bio-Mask. For those who ordered the Deluxe Bonus version (MMPR-01DXS) will receive a special surprise that will excite the Predator fans! To point them out, we have made a list to see all the new updates so far.

We want to mention some of these final updates were already in our plan from the beginning. We had many plans to add more features, but some didn’t represent well the accuracy of this character, such as the Predator glowing blood on the leg. Due to time restraint and our excitement, we couldn’t resist revealing this product during our Next Level Showcase 2 last May 2021. (NLS2: )

We hope the fans appreciate these big final updates announcements. We will continue to bring you more minor improvements for the final product. Enjoy these final updates!
With all the anticipation from fans for a closed mouth portrait of the Jungle Hunter Predator, we couldn’t hold it back to tease you of our upcoming “Expansion Set” so stay tuned for more exciting updates!! Again, we would like to mention that we appreciated all the support and continuous patronage in ordering this masterpiece.

MMPR-01: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR (PREDATOR 1987)
- Updated Predator Skin Texture
- Updated Groin Armor Position
- Updated “Detail” Bio-Mask to be “Props” Bio-Mask
- Updated “Props” Bio-Mask with Mirror Visor
- Updated Predator Teeth
- Updated Spine Bandolier
- Updated Plasma Cannon Armor Position
- Updated Medicomp Position
- Detachable Plasma Cannon
- Updated Dreadlock Position
- Extra Swappable fully retract Wristblades

MMPR-01DX: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR DELUXE VERSION (PREDATOR 1987)
- Included all of the above updates
- Swappable Bio-Mask between “Detail” & “Props” Bio-Mask
- Extra Right-hand clutching Billy’s spine with skull

MMPR-01DXS: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR DELUXE BONUS VERSION (PREDATOR 1987)
- Included all of the above updates
- Bonus Swappable Prehensible Extended Wristblades

2char.

Wow. Prime 1 is not kidding. Great update. Also they updated the mask for the regular also. Too bad I switched to DX. I should have waited a little but at least I am getting lots of things. It is good to see that they are truly listening.

Wow, that Premium Bust portrait is awesome! That's my favourite shot of him unmasked. :rock
I think you should grab it! It's going to look pretty darn cool and a good size too and nowhere near as pricey as the 1/3.

I probably will give it a miss. May consider it if Prime 1 give purchasers of the 1/3 a discount.

Oh I meant having to purchase the bust separately for the complete set...instead of including it in the box.
Yeah, they were never going to add another portrait, good excuse to charge more.
I'd rather just the portrait and basic stand for less money, who needs a bust when you have the statue in front of you.

Back