Prime 1 - Dog Alien 1/3 Scale XL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go, gang! New Alien line in "1/3 XL" scale.

When asked whether these would have black trim around the base like the 1/3 Predators, Johnny Matsumoto said this collection will have its own direction for the base.

The third photo seems to suggest there will be a (miniature?) diorama of the bambi-burster built into the base, so they might be going for a more artsy presentation. Look forward to seeing more.

1713582812937.png

1713582822639.png

1713582827395.png

Another look from Prime 1's website:

1713593903052.png

Last edited:
yeah, this is dream for me - i was looking for this dog for long time and its pricey these days...and this re-release with upgrades - i like it but i understand that many people will hate prime for that

yeah, this is dream for me - i was looking for this dog for long time and its pricey these days...and this re-release with upgrades - i like it but i understand that many people will hate prime for that
It isn't a rerelease. It is a different pose and in a different scale.

What does the XL mean? I have the prime1 1/3 I'm thinking the XL is for the more intricate base? Very curious to see where they go with this. I was hoping when they first started the presentation that it was in the hunched position in the film when Ripley goes looking for it. But look I love Alien3 so much I'd out this next to the other one lol

Is if 1/3 or not the other ALIEN3 piece they did is 1/3
The 1/3 XL means the statue itself is a slightly larger scale than the one you already have. It is a new line to match their Predators which are a a bit "over-scaled".

The 1/3 XL means the statue itself is a slightly larger scale than the one you already have. It is a new line to match their Predators which are a a bit "over-scaled".
Then it's not really 1/3?? That's so strange. Has p1 confirmed this or is it just speculation? I think the xl is for the base size and added Bambi on the back no?

Then it's not really 1/3?? That's so strange. Has p1 confirmed this or is it just speculation? I think the xl is for the base size and added Bambi on the back no?
My understanding is that this was confirmed by the owner of P1 in their FB page, however someone here might have better details.

My understanding is that this was confirmed by the owner of P1 in their FB page, however someone here might have better details.
What a strange way to go about it. But I guess it makes sense. The dog sold out fast before and it's considered the grail atm. Guess I could snag this and put it in another room lol. I thought p1 was going to do avp aliens but I guess the scale would have been way off so this is how they keep the line alive. What about Romulus! If it's a great movie there is another one needed. Urgh

'79 Ripley would be a dream. Skipping the '86 version was painful, but necessary. The jumpsuit with all the extra layers is more interesting and smacks of old-school sci-fi design.
The 86 version was far too youthful. And she was 1/4

The Dog Alien is my favorite version of the Xeno and I have most of the merch for him. I'm gonna have to pass on this one though. I think it'll be great, but I'm running out of space, and it really won't pair with any of my other xeno's.

Back