Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still like the Platinum the most out of the 3 as full BD has never been my favorite look. However, sort of tempted to also buy a regular to get the other swap outs and try to sell the rest. Maybe someone else will want those parts to be able to display 2 statues at a lower cost.
That's assuming the Platinum's head is removable. Plus you'd have to swap jackets with the battle-damaged version.

That's assuming the Platinum's head is removable. Plus you'd have to swap jackets with the battle-damaged version.
True about the platinum headsculpt needing to be removable for that idea to work. However, I won't need to take the jacket from the full bd look as I don't want it. I really just want the full BD head, upright grenade launcher hand and the hand holding the metal pole. Won't be scene accurate since he won't have the missing arm and torn jacket, but I don't really care. I'm no trying to get the full BD look from top to bottom. I just want the full BD headsculpt

Damn, I thought this would be an easy decision, but I'm really starting to prefer the full sleeve look with the grenade launcher now on the Platinum. Seems a bit more badass than the one with his arm torn off, and I already have the fully BD look with the HT figure...

Well after pouring over the photos again and rewatching clips from the movie... I decided to place my order for the Platinum version. It's from the most badass scene and I can actually see myself using all the switchouts, unlike the Deluxe where some of them don't even make sense or pair well together. Plus he was limping and beat all to hell by that point, so him standing all heroic like that seems a bit odd when I look at it now.

Last edited:
I bought the platinum edition but holy cow the price is insane here in Europe. If you thought the endo was more expensive compared to the USA price this will take the cake. You guys in America are so lucky. It is dirt cheap compared to what we have to pay here.

I bought the platinum edition but holy cow the price is insane here in Europe. If you thought the endo was more expensive compared to the USA price this will take the cake. You guys in America are so lucky. It is dirt cheap compared to what we have to pay here.

As a Brit, I hear you. Which is why after careful consideration and weighting up the pros and cons, I just pre-ordered the regular. I wanted the platinum, but I can't justify paying for the rooted hair and glass eyes. It's only the tear gas grenade launcher, gloved hand and shades I want. Ultimately, I'm good with the regular. As it's just a T2 representation I need. It'll help with shipping and import fees/tax.

Gotta save the bulk of my money for the Scar AVP Predator.

As a Brit, I hear you. Which is why after careful consideration and weighting up the pros and cons, I just pre-ordered the regular. I wanted the platinum, but I can't justify paying for the rooted hair and glass eyes. It's only the tear gas grenade launcher, gloved hand and shades I want. Ultimately, I'm good with the regular. As it's just a T2 representation I need. It'll help with shipping and import fees/tax.

Gotta save the bulk of my money for the Scar AVP Predator.
I understand the reasoning. Under normal circumtenses I would stick with the regular or deluxe but T1 and T2 are my favorite movie of all time so this is an exception for me. One more T-1000 to go than a jungle hunter which suits my taste than I am pretty much done with everything. A little something here and there in the future but with those prices are not worth it.

For example the DX endoskeleton was 2000 dollar. Now the price in Europe ranges between 2500-2800 (or even more). The platinum Arnold is 2700 dollar. Here in Europe you have to pay 3900-4200 Euro for it. Thats just insane.

Last edited:
Johnny Matsumoto said a clean T2 T-800 maybe a possibility in the future..........
arnold schwarzenegger film GIF

I understand the reasoning. Under normal circumtenses I would stick with the regular or deluxe but T1 and T2 are my favorite movie of all time so this is an exception for me. One more T-1000 to go than a jungle hunter which suits my taste than I am pretty much done with everything. A little something here and there in the future but with those prices are not worth it.

For example the DX endoskeleton was 2000 dollar. Now the price in Europe ranges between 2500-2800 (or even more). The platinum Arnold is 2700 dollar. Here in Europe you have to pay 3800-4200 Euro for it. Thats just insane.

I sympathise with you as T1 & T2 are 2 of my favorite films of all-time also. Yeah, the prices aren't worth it. This T-800 will be the final piece in my classic cinematic sci-fi film collection.

After Prime 1 makes the Wolf Predator, I'm done. Unless they make Robocop, an AVP Elder, PreAlien & Engineer. God forbid.

Johnny Matsumoto said a clean T2 T-800 maybe a possibility in the future..........
arnold schwarzenegger film GIF
Where? I cannot find his post. Anyway I am sure this line will sell well and those who love the clean version will be very happy. Personally I am good with the Cyberdyne version don't need one more.

I sympathise with you as T1 & T2 are 2 of my favorite films of all-time also. Yeah, the prices aren't worth it. This T-800 will be the final piece in my classic cinematic sci-fi film collection.

After Prime 1 makes the Wolf Predator, I'm done. Unless they make Robocop, an AVP Elder, PreAlien & Engineer. God forbid.
I bought PCS's RoboCop 1 which IMO looks incredible. But if Prime 1 will make a better one than I will be in trouble.

How much is it in euro?

The endo was also pretty steep price, paid $3600 Aussie dollars for it. These toys are getting pricey for the average consumer that's for sure.

I wrote the price down a few post earlier. Betwen 3900-4200.
That's a pretty steep extra charge. I was going to say what if you buy directly from prime 1 but probably will work out to be just as much due to shipping and taxes. This hobby is going to be extinct soon if prices don't settle.

That's a pretty steep extra charge. I was going to say what if you buy directly from prime 1 but probably will work out to be just as much due to shipping and taxes. This hobby is going to be extinct soon if prices don't settle.
To be honest it looks like plenty of people still buying those statues. I already feel a little bad about the orders because of the prices but as I said it is a dream, lifetime piece for me. But yeah I am not gonna do this anymore. 2 more statues to go after this one.

Little question guys. I watched the swat vs T-800 scene and the chest should be pretty much identical with the regular and DX version. There is a big part which can be seen from the endo chest after the shootout. Do you think it is just the way the shirt is on the statue or is it an error?

Attachments

• 403410212_1522144791951719_4100376439024496171_n.jpg
    403410212_1522144791951719_4100376439024496171_n.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 408744222_740857348084432_2774687269367978231_n.jpg
    408744222_740857348084432_2774687269367978231_n.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 0
Back