Prime 1 Big Game Predator 1/4 (comics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I dislike about this piece are the inner teeth. They just look too “perfect” with the top row and bottom. However I do understand that Prime 1 was just staying loyal to the comic cover so I’m willing to let it go.

With that, I will be displaying this with the masked portrait.

Great looking piece. Masked portrait looks way better without illumination...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like this guy is inbound.

mKJcwlW.jpg

Est. Arrival: May. 2020 - Sep. 2020

That's a pretty big spread. Why even bother? Lol! Here, take my money.

I’m guessing Sadshow won’t be carrying this either as they don’t want to detract from selling off their plastic overpriced inaccurate shelf warmers...

Fixed that for ya mate. So just an extra $50 for the "EX".

It's not for me, but the prices are very fair considering the size and what we're used to from Sadshow.

Doh, edited my typo. Regarding the price, I was comparing it to Prime 1's own City hunter, which is selling for $899. I suppose there is more base to this however so maybe it isn't so bad, it's just higher than I'd hoped for a none movie Pred. However, if you wish to compare it to Sideshows "efforts", then the price on this is indeed fair. It's a similar price to their latest maquettes, but looks cooler and will be far.... FAR superior in quality for sure.

I didn't love this one at first, he looked hunched over, but it's really grown on me, having seen the final product, I would quite like one. But I simply can't afford everything I'd like these days so I'll try to order their P2 soon, and then get saving for their up and coming P1 & Big chap statues.

Price-wise big games compares to their other predators advertised as 1/4 (i.e. cracked tusk and fugitive). The economy shipping option is still down for me despite their email this morning stating it is live. Also, given how far we are from actual release, i'm going to hold off on SS to carry so i can use my points on the CH. Push comes to shove, then i'll order from the P1 site.

That is what I'm still doing for the Predator 2 statue. I have $200 odd in Sideshow reward points that I'd love to use up and be done with. At least that would cover the shipping cost if nothing else. But I highly doubt they will be listing any more Prime 1 products at this point sadly. Hopefully Prime 1 will figure out some better shipping options to other parts of the world in the meantime.

Price-wise big games compares to their other predators advertised as 1/4 (i.e. cracked tusk and fugitive). The economy shipping option is still down for me despite their email this morning stating it is live. Also, given how far we are from actual release, i'm going to hold off on SS to carry so i can use my points on the CH. Push comes to shove, then i'll order from the P1 site.

That is what I'm still doing for the Predator 2 statue. I have $200 odd in Sideshow reward points that I'd love to use up and be done with. At least that would cover the shipping cost if nothing else. But I highly doubt they will be listing any more Prime 1 products at this point sadly. Hopefully Prime 1 will figure out some better shipping options to other parts of the world in the meantime.

Yeah - between points and credit, I have $425 USD lying in wait at Sadshow (about $550 CAD given the still-crappy exchange rate).

Guess it'll sit there for a quite a while longer unless they stock the Infinity Studios City Hunter.

I’m guessing Sadshow won’t be carrying this either as they don’t want to detract from selling off their plastic overpriced inaccurate shelf warmers...

:rotfl

Now, now...the Wolfie bust is $100 off and free shipping, a Limited Offer that's been going on for only a year or so now. :lecture

:rotfl

Now, now...the Wolfie bust is $100 off and free shipping, a Limited Offer that's been going on for only a year or so now. :lecture

They're still pushing that thing in emails and live shows etc also. Seems the message was clear regarding their choice of using "high quality pvc"(I:E, cheap, nasty plastic)...

This thing is gorgeous. :thud:

I can't even imagine being able to afford this, although even if I had the money... I think it'd kill me to spend it all on a statue. Even a really, really awesome one. This came out stellar. Maybe we'll get a NECA version I can afford and I can pretend... :lol

:rotfl Now, now...the Wolfie bust is $100 off and free shipping, a Limited Offer that's been going on for only a year or so now. :lecture

They're still pushing that thing in emails and live shows etc also. Seems the message was clear regarding their choice of using "high quality pvc"(I:E, cheap, nasty plastic)...

Yeah - that was the final straw for me with Sadshow.

I cancelled ALL their marketing emails (it was getting too frequent anyways - total spam), and decided to avoid them like the plague.

I only realised last week that they had re-jigged their website some time back, so had to "re-register" to check reward points.

I don't miss them - but (to quote Lzzy Hale of Halestorm) - I Miss The Misery :)

Hmm very priceless and the mask as ex, hahaha Prime 1 over 99% ex fails and here is a must. I will pass on this... to much for 1250 plus s&h. But it looks great.

Back