Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Yeah it sucks. I am waiting this for a long time...not to mention the other collectibles from The Terminator. Kyle, Arnold Terminator. They are taking their time that is for sure.

Any word as to whether we'll see this at SDCC?
Wonder Festival is July 28, so we might see the P1 Jungle Hunter then, as prime 1 studios usually show some big reveals then.....:pray:

Wonder Festival is July 28, so we might see the P1 Jungle Hunter then, as prime 1 studios usually show some big reveals then.....:pray:

I really hope so, but I'm betting October based on their post. But I hope I'm wrong.

FB_IMG_1562653991733.jpg

More screenshots (thanks to Aaron Ross for all of these):

xS1Ga7I.jpg

rr7gTl0.jpg

o8gAMTk.jpg

mSgKJUV.jpg

Thanks for the pics Shoo!

I may be on my own, but the ferns on the base make that look tacky.

They've had some great ideas on this, but the end result just doesn't do it for me.

I'll wait for further pics, but I'm thinking I won't bother with this, and if that's the case, (since I was lookig for a pairing,) I'll probably pass on their P2 as well (which is much better IMO).

Really liking this. Base is huge which is surprising. But the Predator itself looks amazing. Only gripe is the bottom mandibles look a bit large on the closed mouth sculpt

I think this looks awesome, love the ferns on the base touch and the skinned corpse. Gorgeous piece!

I'm wondering if there will be a non deluxe version without the additional base and hanging body.

I'd actually prefer this if it was majorly cheaper. I like the skinned body, but not if it's gonna rack up an extra few hundred

Same. It's already massive as a stand alone piece. I would end up keeping the additional base in the box.

On a side note, this looks to be heavily influenced by the cover for Predator Big Game #2.

Hell yeah, stunning! Boring extra Base and 4 heads including guardian mask. Great

Hell yeah, stunning! Boring extra Base and 4 heads including guardian mask. Great

I wouldn't say it's boring by any means. I actually think it adds a lot to the piece. But it is a huge piece and provides space issues. If it isn't too much more I'll probably pick it up. Heck, might pick it up regardless since this will probably be the only 1/4 Pred piece I pick up

Back