Statue Prime 1 Anti-Venom Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Anti-Venom Statue

Awe man just came across this. Funny thing is I just started this storyline catching up on my Spidey reading. I gotta go back and read Venom's storyline to catch up on this character. I must say that it has a classic look and feel to the original Comiquettes Venom and Carnage. The sculpt paint app and pose are solid IMO. You can never have too many symbiotes in one room.

Don't care for the character but looks better than XM's Venom.

The detail looks insane, but did I miss something???

They unveiled, out of the blue, Anti-Venom and Spidey 2099, but the Venom piece that teased months ago - well before these - gets no unveiling???

They unveiled, out of the blue, Anti-Venom and Spidey 2099, but the Venom piece that teased months ago - well before these - gets no unveiling???

I believe these were initially IA pieces...which is likely why prime's venom continues to be a work in progress.

I believe these were initially IA pieces...which is likely why prime's venom continues to be a work in progress.

They're Prime 1 pieces, but don't forget their partner Sideshow has a lot of their own 1:4 Venoms to sell.

They're Prime 1 pieces, but don't forget their partner Sideshow has a lot of their own 1:4 Venoms to sell.

Are you insinuating that Prime is being help up by SS or is willingly holding back to perfect what SS and XM didn't?

Are you insinuating that Prime is being help up by SS or is willingly holding back to perfect what SS and XM didn't?

I'm saying that I think they won't compete with Sideshow there until enough Venom PFs have been moved, be it because SS asked them not to, or as a courtesy to them.

I'm saying that I think they won't compete with Sideshow there until enough Venom PFs have been moved, be it because SS asked them not to, or as a courtesy to them.

Interesting. Very well could be.

The sculptor of this piece is on Statue Forum on Anti Venom thread. He is very open to people to ask him question. He also did Primal statue

I'm guessin because they don't want Venom to be the main spotlight and deviate attention to their other 2 lesser known character. Better reveal them now, and once it starts to snowball, then release Venom in all his glory

15319196_10154741220121407_3031031164679108036_n.jpg

You're looking at $920 after direct conversion
Personally, this is too much for a lesser known character (Not a spidey fan could be wrong)
I quiver at the thought of the upcoming Venom pricing

So....am I going crazy??? This is NOT the Venom that Prime 1 announced before, correct?

View attachment 308155

You're looking at $920 after direct conversion
Personally, this is too much for a lesser known character (Not a spidey fan could be wrong)
I quiver at the thought of the upcoming Venom pricing

Are you kidding me?! ...This is $920 in USD? Man o man ....that changes things ....

Back