Statue Prime 1 Anti-Venom Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could definitely see that, but I don't think Prime 1 needs Sideshow THAT bad that they would cater any entire piece around them, just so that they continue distribution here in the U.S. market. Not saying it's unheard of, but if XM has no problem without Sideshow, Prime 1 wouldn't have a problem without them either.

I personally doubt it has much to do with sideshow...

But that's just my thoughts.

I'm confused. They say it's closer to 1/3, but label it '1/4.' And Venom is supposed to be larger and still 1/4? That makes no sense.

It may very well be a 1/4 scale character , but due to a base or pose , or even tendrils it might fare measurement wise to a 1/3.

Again just my thoughts

I agree, but my theory is that Sideshow have requested the different size, to make sure it is very different from their own coming Venom, or they would be clashing products. Its the only thing that would make sense to me

If anything IMO sideshow would wish to time the release of preorder close together.

"You see this Prime 1 1,000$ venom ? Yeah we got one for 6-700$ why don't you try this one instead and save some money on the character"

If anything IMO sideshow would wish to time the release of preorder close together.

"You see this Prime 1 1,000$ venom ? Yeah we got one for 6-700$ why don't you try this one instead and save some money on the character"

That's actually a pretty good point. :lol :lecture

I could definitely see that, but I don't think Prime 1 needs Sideshow THAT bad that they would cater any entire piece around them, just so that they continue distribution here in the U.S. market. Not saying it's unheard of, but if XM has no problem without Sideshow, Prime 1 wouldn't have a problem without them either.

there is a huge difference between the two. Prime One never entered the market without Sideshow. XM did. Prime One have relied on Sideshows license to get into the market. Its an entirely different ballgame.

there is a huge difference between the two. Prime One never entered the market without Sideshow. XM did. Prime One have relied on Sideshows license to get into the market. Its an entirely different ballgame.

My point though is that Prime doesn't NEED to rely on Sideshow. How they got there is irrelevent, IMO, because they're there now. I refuse to believe that if you take Sideshow out of Prime's equation for success that they would have fallen flat.

It's a damn great way to keep the cost of shipping down for us in the States though.

The only reason XM is selling anything is because a good chunk is ending up outside the zone

A part of me wants them to make a Venom 2099 to complement to Miguel piece. The Venom 2099 was exactly the coolest looking character, but a companion piece would be nice.

XM are doing stuff SSC will never do. Even their 1/4 batman is exclusive - they also have in my opinion better sculptors onboard - Daniel Bel anyone. Also XM tend to generally have smaller edition sizes, better packaging hence why they may have better QC overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM are doing stuff SSC will never do. Even their 1/4 batman is exclusive - they also have in my opinion better sculptors onboard - Daniel Bel anyone. Also XM tend to generally have smaller edition sizes, better packaging hence why they may have better QC overall

Kain, I thought we were buds, and you bring this rubbish in here??! :lol j/k

Nah. To each his own. I just have so much faith in Prime1. I want to see them do so well, but waiting for Venom is getting a little ridiculous. Don't tease him, if you can't do a decent timely follow-up.

Nah. To each his own. I just have so much faith in Prime1. I want to see them do so well, but waiting for Venom is getting a little ridiculous. Don't tease him, if you can't do a decent timely follow-up.

Lol...I love Prime 1 just as much as XM...SSC is hit and miss. I have nothing really bad to say about them. They do produce good pieces. I just feel that not everything is close nit. That is due to SSC being so big and broad. When XM did Punisher they got a part of the bike the wrong way round. People pointed it out. They listened and addressed it perfectly. You will never see that done with SSC. Just my opinion.

Hahaha we buds man. You got a good eye for this hobby and I agree with a lot you bring to the table.

Lol...I love Prime 1 just as much as XM...SSC is hit and miss. I have nothing really bad to say about them. They do produce good pieces. I just feel that not everything is close nit. That is due to SSC being so big and broad. When XM did Punisher they got a part of the bike the wrong way round. People pointed it out. They listened and addressed it perfectly. You will never see that done with SSC. Just my opinion.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. I'd love to see SSC take and act on feedback than they do. But hey, they do their thing.

Hahaha we buds man. You got a good eye for this hobby and I agree with a lot you bring to the table.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Up for order next week.

1125x682_previewbanner_AntiVenomStatue.jpg

the asking price will be interesting. Is this guy about the same size as venom in the comics?

Back