Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I do think it's a badass statue but I already have arkham knight Batman EX paid so this one is just too similar for me. Had I not though this would probably be on my list.

Gold Edition:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.858784237598695&type=1

13418504_1701030573495993_8296711350721102724_o.jpg

Woahhh, didn't even know that was being made, is that a legit production or is that a one off ultra exclusive EX of 1 production lol?

But being gold it looks like just another Batman, can't tell it's supposed to be Batman beyond.

Prime 1 do this from time to time.

I believe theres a Optimus Prime Knight version, and other Transformer busts that have been in gold.

if I was as rich as Bruce Wayne I'd have a gold batsuit too - just to wear around the justice league watchtower! :lol

There is a part 2 of that video and it shows the regular version of this. There are 2 heads, not 1 and the head with the face shield has a magnet that when removed shows a mouth that is skin colored and not black.

Cool new development means more display options. Also the head is removable so I hope there is a custom unmasked Terry Mcginnis head made at some point. Or even better would be an old Bruce head from the pilot of the show!

Looks like the exclusive finally sold out on SS website. Jumped on the WL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Crossing my fingers that I get to see this in person next week. It's my first Prime preorder even though AK Batman blew me away last year at SDCC.

Back