Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never saw Abomination with a speedo as bright and as tight as that in the comics. I mean hes fighting the hulk, ripped out a fired hydrant and is standing on dert and rock...but for some reason his speedo doesnt have one spec of dust on it??
....and if SS can make such an accurate representation of abomination in the comics without a problem...........what the hell is their excuse for the 1:1 Iron man bust?

Chris

What the hell is dert?

Wait, what is this. The 1:1 IM Bust looks like poop?

I've seen and read awesome reviews of him, what happened? What looks bad?

Last edited:
I thought that everyone liked the way it looked at the SDCC? :dunno

Wait, as it this. The 1:1 IM Bust looks like poop?

I've seen and read awesome reviews of him, what happened? What looks bad?

dunno?? just doing a cross over thread from the im 1:1 thread.
i saw the one on display at the lcs and thought it looked good myself, but i guess there are others that think not.

dunno?? just doing a cross over thread from the im 1:1 thread.
i saw the one on display at the lcs and thought it looked good myself, but i guess there are others that think not.

First, I should learn how to type. I fixed my silly sentence.

Second, I so wish i could afford to own that 1:1 IM HEAD.....looks cool.

I would figure out a way to get it over my own head and just walk around with it and then I would call the Fire Dept to take it off.

First, I should learn how to type. I fixed my silly sentence.

Second, I so wish i could afford to own that 1:1 IM HEAD.....looks cool.

I would figure out a way to get it over my own head and just walk around with it and then I would call the Fire Dept to take it off.

sounds like an episode for the Simpsons:lol

850 total is a low ES, Hulk have 1175 total in comparaison.

by the way, only 50 left !

low_07.jpg

Apples and Oranges. Hulk's ES was predetermined if I'm not mistaken while Abomination's regular ES was determined by sales and then buffered for replacements, etc.

So 850 total...

a little high of an ES for such an expensive piece.

So how long until we see your PO on eBay? :p

Apples and Oranges. Hulk's ES was predetermined if I'm not mistaken while Abomination's regular ES was determined by sales and then buffered for replacements, etc.

This peice really should have been PD. You can tell 350 was totally base on orders received. But after seeing the ES, so many people cancled... This is going to hurt SS in the end. Maybe SS should lower the ES based on cancelations? That would be great :D

Last edited:
Back